Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2009, 09:10   #1
BHPian

Hi from throttleman!

Hi All,
Yes, I'm taking the plunge finally. After close to 2 years of association with team-bhp as an avid reader, last week I mustered some will to register myself. I was a tad nervous to create a thread and say Hi - the reason for which I guess most of you will understand - but GTO's mail about forum going static came as a relief! There was also a bit of frustration.

I'm a senior engineer at a leading company in semiconductor industry situated in Bangalore. My first vehicle to own was Yamaha Fazer which continues to serve me well with no hassles. Now I also own a nice little Zen (old) which in spite of its shortcomings, has grown on me.

I love to travel, been to Europe, US. I'd love visit south america and south asia. I love photography but doesn't own an SLR yet!

My Hi to all of you once again and thanks for everything!

Best,
throttleman
Old 29th June 2009, 09:47   #2
BHPian

Hi throttleman,

I am sure you will enjoy your time here. Not only due to all the car-related issues but also because of all the fantastic travelogues and other topics. Since you like travelling.

Welcome aboard!
Old 29th June 2009, 10:15   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Throttleman
weclome to T-BHP, enjoy your time here
Old 29th June 2009, 10:54   #4
BHPian

Hi Throttleman welcome to Team-BHP. I am sure you are going to have a good time.
Old 29th June 2009, 11:02   #5
BANNED

Hi Throttleman!
Welcome to TBHP, Have a great time here!

VT
Old 29th June 2009, 11:07   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hi throttleman,

Nice to have you on board. You have gem of a car in that little Zen of yours. It still holds its own against newer cars of today. Since you love photography and travelling, the photo threads and the travelogue should interest you. Hope to see some nice topics from you in those sections.

And yes at Team BHP, we haev people who love SLRs of both types if you get what I mean

Do take a look at the Rules to know how the forum works.
Old 29th June 2009, 11:57   #7
BHPian

Thanks folks. I refreshed the thread to see some welcome messages. Am a happy man!
And, a couple of grammatical mistakes in the first post itself! What was I thinking!

@Dippy,
Thanks. I suppose the other one is Mclaren! Well, it reminded me of SLK 200 which had evoked all feelings whenever I used to walk past it few years ago!

And yes, I will keep aside some time to study the rules.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks