Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2009, 23:19   #1
BHPian

Greetings from a newbie

Hello everyone,

I am Joe Glenny Thomas(28), software engineer from Pune.

Like most members here I have been a auto-nut since I can remember. Riding a chetak scooter when I was 11, filling all four walls of my room with posters of Ferraris, Lambos. Porsches, searching for sports cars in the city and being stuck speechless after catching a glimpse, going for 500 km rides on my bike, going for long drives to beaches with my pals. I have done most of it (and plan to do more)

I chanced upon this website some time back and what started as a passing interest soon caught me and took over me. I was really amazed at the depth and breadth of information that the members bring and most of all it seemed to be a place where I would belong.
Case in point: GTOs reviews, Brilliant is an understatement.

I still wonder how I missed this awesome place for the last five years. But now that I am here, I am going to make up for it.

Looking forward to a fun, rewarding and intellectually stimulating time ahead.

With regards,
JGT

PS: I would give an arm(even though I am a programmer) for a Pagani Zonda R and give a leg too if I was allowed on the Nurburgring Nordschliefe with it.
Old 30th June 2009, 12:35   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Joe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygeetee View Post
I still wonder how I missed this awesome place for the last five years. But now that I am here, I am going to make up for it.
Better late than never, I say.

Quote:
PS: I would give an arm(even though I am a programmer) for a Pagani Zonda R and give a leg too if I was allowed on the Nurburgring Nordschliefe with it.
You're wayyy at the end of a long (real long) que!

Do take a quick pitstop by our board rules section. See you over on an interesting thread.
Old 30th June 2009, 23:24   #3
BHPian

Hey GTO, thanks for the welcome dude.

Will make sure to keep away from breaking rules and getting on the wrong side of the moderators.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks