Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2009, 10:01   #1
BHPian

Hi all!

Hello all! I am Tejas from Kanpur now in Bangalore and after too many unsuccessful attempts, I finally passed the exam!

I would like to thank everyone a lot for making me buy the Tata Safari 2.2vtt EX 4x4. It has been a harrowing experience after I got the 'Bull' about which I will tell later in a separate thread.
I also own a bullet Electra 4S about which I keep learning at the mechanic on every other weekend. Around 6 months back, me and my friend we did a coastal ride from Bangalore to Gokarna on the bike.
My passions are travelling with my wifey (she is a great driver!) and listening to music and trekking. Off-roading is something which I love but never had the courage to do it. But after seeing the various blogs of Arka/Khan_Sultan and many, I really want to give it a try with the Safari. I know that MM550/MM540/Gypsy should have been the choice but I need to listen my SC judge at home too. I hope to get a MM550 once I get some money though.

Passion for driving a car was imbibed in me by my father's friend who taught me driving when I was 13 (against the wishes of my father though). My first car was Premier Padmini (God! I love that car till date). My second car was a Santro Zip Plus which has replaced dad's Padmini.

Thanks a lot for letting me join this forum, I hope that I would be of some help to a few.
Old 10th July 2009, 10:13   #2
BHPian

Congratulations and welcome Bantejas to the forum.

Am very eager to see the pics of your coastal drive. Me and another friend of mine did this drive in 2005 and it was awesome.
Old 10th July 2009, 11:14   #3
BHPian

thanks

Thanks!
The problem then was the camera that we had taken was not functioning properly due to god-forsaken reasons. However there still are some pics which I will upload soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks