Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2009, 22:04   #1
BHPian

Hello.... to all fellow BHPians

Hi BHPians..
Here is my first post with introduction.
My journey on Team BHP started when I decided to buy a used car early last year and anything I google on CARS, every second website used to appear on the net is Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home. First time clicked on it.. saw a red colour Skoda Octavia on the top right and thought "wow" this looks something interesting.
Slowly starting searching for different topics on cars, bikes, travels and the site started getting interesting. A very big thank you to all Bhpians for keeping such a good community alive and especially to all the moderators for maintaining the quality of this great place. Trust me it helps a lot for a wanderer to a Engineer.

My friends call me "Nawaz" and my colleagues call me "Rab". Born and brought up in Hosur(Tamilnadu) and now a resident of Bangalore for almost 8 years now. Anything I started playing from my childhood had wheels on it and always enjoyed. According to me first thing a driver needs is "Patience".

I am a wanderer and love exploring new places and for me the means of transportation should always be "Wheels". I like all kind of roads from potholes to Highways and my friend says "Traveller never thinks of distance, he just thinks of directions".

Previously I owned a M800 and after lot of research I ended up buying a Chevy Spark end of Feb'09. And ofcourse, a big thanks to Team BHP for all the reviews and advice given on the posts. Eventhough I wasnt a member all this while, on just a single search on Team BHP I have received lot of information and advice.

Also, thanks to the moderators for approving the login (eventhough it took couple of logins to get it approved).

Journey has just started and I would like to travel a long way with such a previleged community.
Old 17th July 2009, 23:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP

Go through the rules at TBHP regarding posting etc.

Did you opt for the 3 year package for the Spark?

Last edited by jkdas : 17th July 2009 at 23:08.
Old 17th July 2009, 23:44   #3
BHPian

Hi Nawaz,

Welcome to the community. You will surely enjoy every bit of TeamBHP. It is a great place to be if you are a car enthusiast.
Old 20th July 2009, 16:00   #4
BHPian

Thanks.. I did not opt for 3 year package. I thought it would just be waste because there are anyways 3 free services and only thing they would change is Oil etc and that wouldnt cost me more.
Old 21st July 2009, 00:29   #5
BHPian

Welcome Sparky Nawaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabnawaz_b View Post
Hi BHPians..
Here is my first post with introduction.
My journey on Team BHP started when I decided to buy a used car early last year and anything I google on CARS, every second website used to appear on the net is Team-BHP . .. A very big thank you to all Bhpians for keeping such a good community alive and especially to all the moderators for maintaining the quality of this great place. Trust me it helps a lot for a wanderer to a Engineer.
-- ..... ..

Previously I owned a M800 and after lot of research I ended up buying a Chevy Spark end of Feb'09. And ofcourse, a big thanks to Team BHP for all the reviews and advice given on the posts. Eventhough I wasnt a member all this while, on just a single search on Team BHP I have received lot of information and advice.
Hi Nawaz,
Welcome to the T-BHP.
I also got to know T-BHP through Google search and share your feelings about T-BHP.
When are you going to share your experience with spark? We would also like to hear about your wanderlust-ing.
Cheers.
Old 27th July 2009, 20:43   #6
BHPian

Thanks profold. I have clocked around 3200kms so far in 5 months. I am awaiting for 5k and then to post the experiences. Got to wait my friend!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks