Team-BHP - Hello, is there anybody in there?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello, is there anybody in there? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/61926-hello-there-anybody-there.html)

Hello folks! This is Vikram here, signing into the T-BHP intro section [at long last] on the 2nd anniversary of my joining date.

I'm from Pune, 33 years old [though the refrain that I don't act my age is common amongst my near & dear ones] and work for a medium sized IT company.

Apart from being interested in automobiles, I like to spend my spare time doing cross country running, cycling, reading, solving crosswords and learning photography [have recently bought a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ-28]. I was a regular hockey player [like the Palio, that sport too is sadly a very underrated and neglected entity in our country], once upon a time, till our club closed down due to a variety of reasons; so now, I just watch it when and if it's being broadcast on TV.:)

I heard about Team-BHP from a colleague who advised me to browse through it's contents prior to buying my own car 2 years ago. That helped a lot in zeroing in on my final choice for my 1st car, a retro Formula Red Palio 1.6 Sports. Since then, the frequency of typing Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community in my browser has only increased, and it now occupies top spot in my favourites menu. Till date, I was mostly a spectator, but hope to contribute soon to the forum, in the form of a long term ownership report, when my car completes 2 years.

Looking forward to a long association with this wonderful group!

Cheers,
Vikram

Quote:

Originally Posted by comfortablynumb (Post 1389940)
Hello folks! This is Vikram here, signing into the T-BHP intro section [at long last] on the 2nd anniversary of my joining date.
=========================
Looking forward to a long association with this wonderful group!

Cheers,
Vikram

Hey Vikram,

I have signed up recently as well. Welcome aboard mate!!

Hi Vikram,
Better late than never, Nice to see your introduction, Welcome to Team - Brake Horse Power. :D
Enjoy your stay.

VT

Hey!! Welcome abroad. Had the title of your post been "Is there anybody OUT there" we would have probably known your preferences in music!!

Quote:

Hello, is there anybody in there?
You think we are ever out of T-BHP? LOL!
Welcome to the mad mad world of auto enthusiasts! It really is a beautiful sensation to be a part of this amazing forum!
Do take a pitstop at the forum rules for a trouble free drive! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by neel385 (Post 1390646)
Hey!! Welcome abroad.

I think you meant aboard:D

@Pink Floyd Fan, Welcome to the Auto junkie's world. Like Pulsar said, you will find people only in here.:)

Have fun and do read the rules of the forum for a enjoyable journey

Quote:

Originally Posted by neel385 (Post 1390646)
Hey!! Welcome abroad. Had the title of your post been "Is there anybody OUT there" we would have probably known your preferences in music!!

Dude, no i think he's got the words right :D

Welcome aboard dude, there's always room for another motoring enthusiast. You'll find that that there are threads that cater to almost every other field of interest as well.

Looking forward to a detailed review on your ride in our Long term ownership review thread. Cheers

Wolfheart,*VT*, neel385, pulsar56, mobike008, Nitronium - Thank you for the words of welcome, gentlemen! :-)

Cheers,
Vikram

Always good to have someone on board with a wide range of interests! And a hockey fan in a country that is nuts about a sport it is becoming a couch potato over. Welcome!

Welcome aboard Vikram.

Was curious as to what your handle indicates. Where are you/what makes you comfortably numb?:D

N'joy...

Thank you for the welcome, Sawyer & sanjayatarizona!

@sanjayatarizona - Comfortably Numb is the name of my all time favourite song, by Pink Floyd. I'm from Pune, so you wouldn't be too far off the mark in describing my demeanour in this city's traffic as "comfortably numb" - helps to keep stress and road rage at bay. :-)

Cheers,
Vikram

Welcome aboard Vikram. I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan as well. However, in BLR's maddening traffic, I prefer listening to Wish you were here along with a lot of Rock 'n Roll from the 60s :D

Cheers mate!
Pritish

Welcome Vikram! Am a Pink Floyd fan as well, so glad to see another one here.

Thanks for the welcome, gpa & MitzYeah!

MitzYeah, good to see that you are a fellow Fiat owner. Hope the GP is treating you well. :-)

Cheers,
Vikram

Welcome, Mr Numb ! Can't fathom why you decided to stay away from posting for so long ! Anyways, now that you made a start, don't stop.