Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2009, 18:04   #1
BHPian

Muchas Gracias...

Hola,

Thank You very much Moderators, its an opportunity which I will definitely and certainly enjoy to the maximum.

I am a Software Sales guy, working for Infosys based out of Pune currently. Apart from working, I enjoy spotting exotics, done extensively in Mumbai and Pune. Photography is another passion but currently on halt due to loss of camera.

I live visibly close to Avinash Bhosale's mansion and often wake-up by his Bell chopper noise early morning everyday. Have seen loads of exotics coming from that lane specially an F430 Scag, a Maroon Hummer, a Maroon Aston Martin Vanquish, An Audi A4 and two Lambos (My wife now hates my Alto after all these).

I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum in all possible capacity. Let the speed thrill begin.

Cheers.
Old 23rd July 2009, 18:48   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey AltoHoncho,

Welcome aboard.

Do take a quick look through our rules, as well as the Supercar Section specific rules here : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...g-section.html

Hope you have a great time here.
cya
R
Old 23rd July 2009, 20:07   #3
Senior - BHPian

Bienvenido!

Aha, old batchmates meet again!

Welcome to Tbhp old friend. Ah, those lovely evenings we've had in Goa. Knowing you, I'm sure the supercars thread can expect plenty of additions in days to come. Just be wary of the forum rules.

And whats with the usage of Spanish words? Going your friend's way, or have you shifted your interests to pretty Spanish things of the non-automotive kind now?

Last edited by predatorwheelz : 23rd July 2009 at 20:09.
Old 23rd July 2009, 22:06   #4
BHPian

Another Pune TBHPian . Should take a cue now to arrange a TBHP meet. Welcome Sir Welcome.
Old 24th July 2009, 09:46   #5
BHPian

Thank You Predator

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorwheelz View Post
Aha, old batchmates meet again!

Welcome to Tbhp old friend. Ah, those lovely evenings we've had in Goa. Knowing you, I'm sure the supercars thread can expect plenty of additions in days to come. Just be wary of the forum rules.

And whats with the usage of Spanish words? Going your friend's way, or have you shifted your interests to pretty Spanish things of the non-automotive kind now?
I still remember discussions on LM002 and Vintage machines, I hope to learn a lot from here as well. Sure I have gone through the forum rules and will avoid ding things which stowes my profile
Old 24th July 2009, 15:23   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome AltoHoncho! Hope you have a great time on this forum! Am sure you'll find lots to feed your automotive interests here. :-)

Cheers,
Vikram
Closed Thread

Most Viewed