Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2009, 22:32   #1
GKS
BHPian

Hi to all

Dear friends,
My name is Gopakumar and would like to thank you all for letting me joining this wonderful group. Let me introduce myself. 36 years of age father of two lovely kids (boy 9 years girl 5 years). Lived most of my life in the Gulf and now back in Gods own country. Over the past couple of years I was planing to import a car but due to the development of automobile industry in India I decided to buy one with the label "Made in India" for my personnel use.

So I did

On 15th of July 2009 I took delivery of my new car, and by then I have alredy decided to join BHP, because BHP is the reason for me to choose my car. Thank you BHP.

I had 3 options first TATA XENON second BOLERO CAMPER GOLD third SCORPIO GETAWAY and after test driving them all and with the help of BHP I know I chose the best.

Once again thank you all for letting me join and all the helpful tips/advise you all provide.

Hope to contribute as much as I can when and where possible.
Old 24th July 2009, 16:58   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I had 3 options first TATA XENON second BOLERO CAMPER GOLD third SCORPIO GETAWAY and after test driving them all and with the help of BHP I know I chose the best.
Welcome! And congratulations on the Xenon. We've had some interesting discussion on this truck. How about a detailed ownership review with pictures?

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our forum policies section.
Old 24th July 2009, 17:38   #3
BHPian

Wow GKS . You are the first Xenon owner I have come across. Do write about your experience .

Rgds
Vikrant
Old 24th July 2009, 22:07   #4
GKS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome! And congratulations on the Xenon. We've had some interesting discussion on this truck. How about a detailed ownership review with pictures?

We'd appreciate your taking a quick pitstop by our forum policies section.
Well that was obvious wasn't it, yes I did chose Xenon. But being one of the first few cars in Kerala I am having hell of a time getting in registered. Yes will post a detailed review once all the paper works are done.
Old 25th July 2009, 13:23   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I am having hell of a time getting in registered. Yes will post a detailed review once all the paper works are done.
Hey, can you elaborate on this in a new ownership thread of the Xenon, alongwith any potential solutions? Will surely be of help to potential Xenon owners. Thanks
Old 27th July 2009, 11:16   #6
BHPian

Hi GKS
Welcome to Team BHP, I'm new in here as well.
Grt to come across a Xenon owner. Happy driving, and look forward to your tales.
Ciao for now
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks