Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2009, 16:18   #1
superveloce

A Big hello to all you Bhpians

Hello everyone

I am Rahul from Mumbai. Its been a dream come true for me, to finally find the Team-Bhp Membership Approval mail in my inbox today. I have been browsing this forum for about a year and a half. I have been totally addicted to this forum. After a couple of failed attempts at registering with team-bhp over the last few months i tried one last time and i cant explain how happy i am to be part of the team-bhp community.
I am a huge petrolhead and, also an auto-enthusiast since childhood. I am an Industrial Engineer from V.J.T.I Mumbai and presently heading towards Pune, to start of working with TATA MOTORS pimpri.
I have been lucky enough to have owned a few cars in the last 3-4 years since i started driving. My current possession is the 08 Pearl White SWIFT Zxi (type 2).
This is my baby and also a perfect candidate for some exciting modifications in the future.
Finally I hope that i can contribute to this community just as much as I have learnt from it.

Peace.

Old 24th July 2009, 21:17   #2
superveloce

Some pics of my current ride. (i haven't got the bhp garage figured out yet, i guess im not eligible still)

A Big hello to all you Bhpians-dsc_2280.jpg

A Big hello to all you Bhpians-dsc_6961.jpg

A Big hello to all you Bhpians-dsc_4316.jpg

A Big hello to all you Bhpians-dsc_6966.jpg

A Big hello to all you Bhpians-dsc_6973.jpg

A Big hello to all you Bhpians-dsc_7682.jpg

A Big hello to all you Bhpians-dsc_9742.jpg

P.S. The last two pics, credits to my elder brother. He's a genius with the camera.

Old 25th July 2009, 10:38   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Second last picture, that's my Alma Mater The Don Bosco School & its Church were home for 10 full years. You really made my weekend, Superveloce. Welcome!

Good luck with starting your career within the automotive industry.
Old 25th July 2009, 10:59   #4
superveloce

hey GTO thats my school too. in fact i live just opposite the don bosco church, at the hind side of khalsa college.

oh and the second last picture is a cropped edited picture. can i interest you with the original longshot picture?

A Big hello to all you Bhpians-dsc_7683.jpg

Old 25th July 2009, 11:06   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi Superveloce, Welcome to team BHP. Hope You have great career ahead and share with us the in and outs of Tata cars( I really need to learn ).
Really good pics of your ride here. I liked the 3rd(swift under the spotlights!!) and the last pic(under the clouds). Beautiful photography.
Old 25th July 2009, 11:33   #6
superveloce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Hi Superveloce, Welcome to team BHP. Hope You have great career ahead and share with us the in and outs of Tata cars( I really need to learn ).
Really good pics of your ride here. I liked the 3rd(swift under the spotlights!!) and the last pic(under the clouds). Beautiful photography.
thanks buddy. yup believe me ill definitely do that. lemme be hanged for saying this but tata cars need to improve by leaps and bounds in order in various spheres in order to compete in the market. i will definitely put up a thread of my experiences with tata.
on another note the third picture is rather special. that effect is achieved by exposing the picture for upto 20 secs. the white rays in the background are the paths traced by the headlights of passing cars.

Old 25th July 2009, 12:30   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Aboard Superveloce ! This is the place to be for all petrol heads ! Very nice pics of your ride !
Old 25th July 2009, 12:35   #8
srinivas9446

Hi superveloce,

Congrats on getting on board BHP.

By the way, i love the pictures of yours, is photograhy your hobby too ? if yes, pls share your knowlege on photography, since i do wildlife photgraphy when i get spare time from my business.

Nice to know you.

Old 25th July 2009, 13:21   #9
BHPian

hey superveloce welcome to Team-BHP. Have a good time here. All the best for your career.
Old 25th July 2009, 13:56   #10
BHPian

Welcome Superveloce! Great pics - thought it looked like Don Bosco and GTO's confirmed it anyway. Other shot looks like in front of Powai lake. Nice! Live around there..
All the best at Tatas - maybe I will get some insider assistance for my Indigo!
Old 25th July 2009, 16:02   #11
Senior - BHPian

Welcome! I must say that the Swift, esp in white, still shows off excellent lines. The only thing that is wrong with the car is that there are too many of them!
Old 25th July 2009, 17:32   #12
superveloce

@ kannan666: thanks alot for the warm welcome. this is the largest family of petrolheads!

@ srinivas9446: thanks alot. well as i wrote the 3rd pic and last two pictures are credit to my brother. hes an ace photographer, though thats not his day job. im learning from him as well, so currently im a novice. the pics are taken from his nikon d40x. id be happy to share some of his better pics with you in an appropriate thread.

@T_Gi thank you very much.

@jimmy_iaf: your right! it is infront of powai lake. thanks alot nd i will definitely help you with ur indigo later on.

@sawyer: yup brother, you said it! the swift looks really good in white but there are just too many of them on the road right now.

Old 25th July 2009, 20:36   #13
BHPian

Hi Superveloce , Welcome aboard . Really nice pictures of the swift .
Old 25th July 2009, 23:47   #14
superveloce

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSC.CUSTOMS View Post
Hi Superveloce , Welcome aboard . Really nice pictures of the swift .
thanks alot for your greetings. and glad you liked the pictures.

Old 27th July 2009, 10:10   #15
BHPian

Hi superveloce
welcome to Team BHP. Nice pics.
Takes guts to be honest, so good to hear ure views about tata cars.
I'm new here too. Keep posting. All the best in your new job.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks