Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2009, 22:35   #1
BHPian

G'day from the land of Nawabs

Hi All.
I have been lurking around this site for a while and had a difficult time getting through the moderators. After multiple attempts feels great that I am finally a member of this great community.

About me

I am Sabarish, a true Hyderabadi in every sense. Work for an MNC as a Sr. Manager. Hobbies include travelling, wild life, adventure and anything to do with Cars and two wheelers. Am just back from a great trip to Mahabaleshwar and Konkan and plan on posting a travelogue soon.

My Rides

I own a 2006 model Santro XL , also own a LML vespa, a CD 100 1979 model. The latest addition to the collection is a 1998 Shogun..

That's all from me for now... cya guys soon..
Old 30th July 2009, 23:29   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Sabarish. Dont forget to check out the rules section and have fun !!!

Btw, Hyderabad TBHP folks are going for a drive on Sunday, join up if you can. Details are here :-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...009-meets.html
Old 1st August 2009, 13:17   #3
BHPian

Hi Sabarish, welcome to Team-BHP. So, finally you here and I am sure you are going to have a geat time with all of us. That's some collection of rides!! See you around on the forum. Keep posting!!
Old 1st August 2009, 15:20   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome

Welcome there. The more the merrier.

I love Hyderabad and the sumptuous Biriyani - sorry first thing I associate Hydb'd is Biriyani and then stunning people.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks