Team-BHP - Hey.. Hey... Hey.... I am in
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hey.. Hey... Hey.... I am in (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/62825-hey-hey-hey-i-am.html)

Admin, Moderators....

Thanks folks for letting me in, appreciate it. I was waiting for more than a day for that e-mail and finally it did arrive.

I will now make myself familiar with the rules.

Thanks.

K

Welcome to TBHP.
It would be nice to know a little more than what you've typed here. :)

Hi Rudra Sen,

I am from Ahmedabad and am a Mechanical Engineer. Cars have been a passion for a long time. I was researching on what car to buy next and came across this wonderful forum, just so much information is available here. Congrats to all the admins and mods and fellow BHPians for maintaining such a great board.

Currently researching on getting a diesel as my monthly travel would be anywhere from 700 to 1600 kms with highway trips excluded. Budget is just 4 lakhs max., so might go for the Vista Terra Tdi!!!

Later,

K

Welcome to Team-BHp. Have a great time and will see you around the forums.

skartik2,

Welcome aboard mate! Like yourself, I also joined this forum when I was in the market for a new car. Once bitten, I have not been able to find the right antidote. :D

Cheers,
gpa

Thanks gpa and T-Girl,

K

Team BHP is some sort of an addiction. now a days I check team bhp more than orkut or my email :)

Welcome aboard Kartik. You have been warned here by other BHPians and I too will repeat that T-BHP is an addiction.

T-BHP is the first thing I check when I wake up and the last when I go to sleep.

I am already addicted, I had not even registered and I was checking out the new posts the first thing in the morning!!!

biwi says "car....car....car.. and now this team-bhp...."

and then the fight started............

K

Quote:

Originally Posted by skartik2 (Post 1416172)
biwi says "car....car....car.. and now this team-bhp...."

and then the fight started............

rl: rl:

Welcome aboard buddy!

Maybe its time we start a thread on "How to make it up to your Wife/GF if you spend every waking hour on Team-BHP"!

Perhaps instead of weekly forum mantaince we can have weekly wife/gf mantainence where the forum is taken offline. lol

cya around,
R

Hey Rehaan,

Thanks for your message,

see you around!!!

K

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 1419455)
rl: rl:
Maybe its time we start a thread on "How to make it up to your Wife/GF if you spend every waking hour on Team-BHP"!

R

I was seriously thinking about this. I still don't know how do people manage. Team-BHP has already become a topic in my house at least.

One thing I do is stay on Team-BHP in office, come home and work (say to wifey that I have so much work to do :D).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandhi (Post 1420698)
One thing I do is stay on Team-BHP in office, come home and work (say to wifey that I have so much work to do :D).

Imagine if she sees this post. You're in big trouble :D :D

I am already using the "Start Private Browsing" feature in FF while at home!!!!