Team-BHP - Long Pending Introduction from a New Member.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Long Pending Introduction from a New Member. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/62847-long-pending-introduction-new-member.html)

Hi TeamBHPians
I am also a TeamBHPain now ,thanks to the moderator and administrators (apart from keeping heap-load work of the keeping the site in top health they double-up to provide entry for Enthusiasts like me to enlighten ourselves).Have been a Team-Bhpian since a month back but posting now.:Frustrati

My name is Vinod Kshirasagar based in Pune,working in S/W field,aging on the wrong side of 30's.

To add on to History , i have a featish (can be said) for new models of cars in the indian Scenario,read thru monthly magazines of Autocar ,Overdrive and automotor every month (subscribed to Library) and now New Posts of Team-Bhp.

To start with I have my Avenger which i use for my daily commuting to work and a Alto which my better half uses for commuting.
Had started my driving with Tvs-XL (in teens) then M-80's.Bikes have owned from the first lot Ind-Suzuki till Tvs-Suzuki.this list includes Kawasaki-RTZ , Ki-Ho , Rx-100 ,Yezdi,Jawa had also bought a used Honda Sleek and modified it to look like a BMW bike :) ,it wasnt anyway near to it but later on sold it for a premium just coz of looks.Always used to sell a vehicle and then buy another.That way i drove and enjoyed ride of varied lots.

Now settled for Avenger 180 cc since last 4 years.

Would be planning to buy a next car still stuck with making decisions I20/Punto/Fiesta/2nd hand Sonata/Elantra/Fusion- and newly added in the list is Tuson after Anands posts.Well you might be intrigued by my choices but beleive me had driven Corolla & Sonata in US,and loved Sonata for its handling on its highway so the Big car stability.Lets see what time has in plan for me.

Thanks for reading thru all this , never thought that i could pen down so much,hope to be catch you ppl on the forums.

Thanks

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Welcome Vinod to the forum. It's a nice post to start with.

Do remember to go through the forum rules before posting, the mods are pretty strict here (and members too to report the posts).

Hi VinodK
Welcome to Team BHP. I had a friend who had a Honda Accord while at onsite in US. He always looked at the Honda Accords in India in a very endearing way and missed his ride sorely. But buying an Accord is not the same in India. :)

I guess that explains your liking for Sonata.

Hi LSP,
Yes thats true , we people of developing countries have to pay more then the people of devloped countries.Point taken :).