Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2009, 21:19   #1
BHPian

Hola from Raamki!

Hey folks,

Tell you what, this place totally rocks! and am so glad to be part of it! simply an awesome community! hats off to the admins and the moderators for managing, probably the biggest and the best automotive forum in India! and am so addicted to it already!

Getting to the introduction bit, my name is Ramkishore, 26 yrs, live and work in Bangalore! Apart from cars and driving, my passions include traveling & photography!

We currently own 2 cars, I drive a Santro Xing (2005 Model) and Dad drives around town in a Chevy Tavera (2004 Model), in fact the Tavera is being traded in for a brand new Ford Fiesta ZXI which is expected to arrive later this week! you can find a few posts of mine related to the fiesta on SHAJUFX's fiesta thread! many apologies to him for hijacking his thread!

I am due for a change of cars myself early next year and have narrowed my choice down to, oh yeah! no surprises there, 'the Italian superstar', PUNTO!! absolutely love every bit of it!! (except for the sound that comes out of its speakers, lol!). Just going through a tough time deciding on the color, absolutely love the BLUE and RED colors!! have a couple more months to ponder over it though!!

Anyway, i am so sooo happy to be part of this super forum and am loving every bit of being here!! Just received my set of T-BHP stickers, will post a couple of pics with T-BHP on my car over the weekend!!

and oh yeah, GTO - absolutely love your review's!! cannot thank you enough for your 'attention to detail'!! you have a big Fan in me!!

Look out for my Fiesta & Punto threads shortly!

Take care folks & Happy Driving!

Ramkishore V
Old 4th August 2009, 23:28   #2
BHPian

welcome and waiting for your reviews of the cars
Old 6th August 2009, 17:03   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the right forum for auto enthusiasts, you have two good motors one petrol and the other diesel. waiting for your reviews/pictures.
Old 6th August 2009, 20:13   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raamki View Post
Hey folks,

Tell you what, this place totally rocks! and am so glad to be part of it! simply an awesome community! hats off to the admins and the moderators for managing, probably the biggest and the best automotive forum in India! and am so addicted to it already!

Getting to the introduction bit, my name is Ramkishore, 26 yrs, live and work in Bangalore! Apart from cars and driving, my passions include traveling & photography!
Are you the same Raamki who is active on various wildlife photography forums along with Sudhir Shivram, Vijay Cavale and others ?

In any case .. welcome to TBHP

and btw : I own a Punto .. so look forward to your experiences
Old 7th August 2009, 01:10   #5
BHPian

thanks guys!!

hey amogh, no buddy, am not the same raamki! although, i'd love to photograph wildlife someday! still trying to get familiar with my first dslr which i picked up just a couple of months ago, a canon 450d!!

anyway, ive been following your punto thread and i must tell you, Blue is a superstar!! shez a stunner!! congrats on your buy and take care of her!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks