Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2009, 17:45   #1
lsp
BHPian

Greeting from LSP!!

Finally I am in!
Second time lucky. Lost my favorite username in the first try.
Yessirrr, already had a look at the Rules n FAQ. I solemly swear to abide by them.

Hi,

OK, lets begin the intro. I am Lalit, 29 yrs young, software engineer from Delhi.

I came across this site when I was searching online for the solution to a problem in my car - Santro fuel pump. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ai-santro.html
(Yes we guys do that.. we think Google has the answer to any problem on earth). Have been hooked since. I have been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join in.

My first ride was a bicycle from Poland. Bought it second hand from an IFS officer whose family had come back from Poland. Bajaj Chetak, Pulsar and now its a 2001 Santro DX which I bought second hand in Nov 2007 and clocked ~18k kms in the first year. I wish I had come across this site earlier which would have helped in the purchase of the car.

I enjoy music, food (eating and cooking) and traveling. I've travelled to many places in India, Denmark, Sweden, France, Holland, Austria, Germnay, Italy, Belgium & Luxembourg. I have recently dicovered my love for advenure sports but have only done rafting twice so far. Plan to work more in this regard.

I've enjoyed reading a lot on these forums especially since I am on bench these days and have some free time at hand. Its almost addictive as I've been spending a LOT of time on this forum daily. The forum is a rich repository of knowledge on almost everything about cars and more. I especially like the ownership reviews which help me in knowing more about the cars from the owners. Another very informative section is the dealership reviews and the problems faced by people. Hell!! I like almost everything here. But most of all I think its the members which make this forum so interesting, also the mods who are keeping a strict eye on the content.

I hope to learn a lot from this forum about cars and hope to contribute in whatever little way I can.

Cheers!!!
Old 6th August 2009, 20:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome lsp!! Have a good time, and post some pics of your ride(s)
Old 7th August 2009, 01:51   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum LSP! And we do know about the propensity of IT guys finding our forum by Google! Part of the reason why the Bangy population is so big here!

Have fun!
Old 7th August 2009, 09:55   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Welcome to the forum LSP! And we do know about the propensity of IT guys finding our forum by Google! Part of the reason why the Bangy population is so big here!

Have fun!
Never figured the huge Bangi population. now things fall in place
Old 7th August 2009, 10:50   #5
BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP lsp you already seem to be pretty addicted to team-bhp. Keep posting. will see you around.
Old 7th August 2009, 14:40   #6
lsp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
Welcome lsp!! Have a good time, and post some pics of your ride(s)
Thanks!! Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Have fun!
Thanks!! I am not sure if it's already there but maybe we can pull up a pie chart of cities. Should give a good idea about the membership in various cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Girl View Post
Welcome to Team-BHP lsp you already seem to be pretty addicted to team-bhp. Keep posting. will see you around.
Thanks!! Yes it IS kind of addictive. If I am feeling bored with nothing to do simply open a travelogue and there you are.
I read something like '12000 guys and 3 girls' on the forum. Congrats!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks