Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 09:32   #1
BHPian

Finally!! Part of a family called Team BHP

Hello everyone!!
I am Sami from Bangalore. I work in an MNC here in Bangalore. Its really a great feeling joining the Team BHP after my first failed attempt.

I am a 28 year old guy who is crazy about cars. My first love with them started around 12 years ago when I first laid my hands on my Dad's Fiat Premier Padmini.

I still remember the exhiliration I felt when I first drove it. I have now got a Mahindra Scorpio and a Santro LS. I came across Team Bhp as I was searching for some Travelogues on Leh-Ladakh on the internet.

And Boy was I glad! The sheer number of Travelogues on Leh made me feel that there should be a separate section for Leh. Just Awesome.

While reading the posts I came across such personalities like Suman da, Ramky, Hrag, mjothi, akroy, tsk1979 and the one and only HV Kumar rightly known as the king of Indian roads.

The sheer experience which comes with these guys, is what drew me to this site. I would once again like to thank the admin for accepting my request and it is indeed an honor to join Team BHP.

I hope to contribute with whatever little I know to improve the quality of this excellent site and hoping for a long and successful association here..

Thanks a lot!!
Old 13th August 2009, 10:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the team Sami!

Please do put a few photos of your Scorpio in the Scorpio photo's thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed