Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 11:14   #1
BHPian

Hi Team-BHP, Great to be here

Hi Team-BHP!

After a year as a member in Team-BHP, I have started by active journey in this forum. I am a 25 year-old Software Engineer from Kalpakkam.
I came to know about Team-BHP back in June 2008, when I was searching for new Alloy wheels/Tyres upgrade for my Hyundai Santro Xing XL Automatic, which I had bought in August 2007.

The thread about alloys and tyres for Santro, I think one of the biggest threads in Team-BHP, provided me lots of information regarding suitable tyres, and wheels for my car. Until then I had a good technical knowledge about Engine, Transmission et al. Now I know many things about tyres and wheels as well.

I have been a crazy car fan since age 4! I have been watching Top Gear right from when I was 10 years old! My other passions include Computers, programming, singing , playing keyboard and drawing & painting, and of course spending endless hours on the internet!

On August 2007, my dream of owning and driving a car became true when I bought (well dad sponsored it in my name) a Hyundai Santro Xing XL Automatic in Passion Red Colour!

My dream cars! well there are many! But top of the list is the Ferrari F60 Enzo and McLaren F1.

Practically, as my next car, I am very much enamored by the Fiat Punto for its ride and handling, also the Fiat Linea. But one day, I want to buy a BMW 3 Series, for its sharp dynamics and handling! Gives me goose pimples thinking about it!
Old 14th August 2009, 17:30   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard rageshgr,

What caused the sudden account activity more than a year later?

...well, better late than never.

cya around,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2009, 21:47   #3
BHPian

Hi Rehaan, thanks for your welcome. Well something spurred me on to start my activity in Team-BHP. I was reluctant to post all this time because I thought when the posts are sent for moderation (when I was a Newbie ), it might take a long time to appear, but then I posted and found that posts are approved within 30 min max.

Last edited by rageshgr : 14th August 2009 at 22:02.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks