Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2009, 13:46   #1
BHPian

grüssech mitenand

grüssech mitenand (Hello Together)

Hai All,

I am Pradeep from MUMBAI, but currently in Switzerland from past 3 years on an assignment.. I own a Hyundai Santro Xing in IndiaThere are no words to express the feeling to be a part of Team-BHP. 2 years back, when I was searching for some information on Indian Cars I found this great community, from then I was addicted to Team-BHP like a member. At last my membership is approved by Mods. Thank you Mods Thank you very much.

I follow all the threads in the sections Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports and Super-Cars & Imports in India.

Though I do not own a car in Switzerland it is a great feeling to see all types of cars in Switzerland. I have been to International Auto Saloon (Geneva Motor Show) for two years and spent two complete days by watching all the beautiful machines. I have a huge collection of photographs of the cars from Geneva Motor Show from the years 2007 and 2008.

Finally a Team-BHP member - Pradeep
Old 13th August 2009, 13:56   #2
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanitha View Post
grüssech mitenand (Hello Together)

Hai All,

I am Pradeep from MUMBAI, but currently in Switzerland from past 3 years on an assignment.. I own a Hyundai Santro Xing in IndiaThere are no words to express the feeling to be a part of Team-BHP. 2 years back, when I was searching for some information on Indian Cars I found this great community, from then I was addicted to Team-BHP like a member. At last my membership is approved by Mods. Thank you Mods Thank you very much.

I follow all the threads in the sections Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports and Super-Cars & Imports in India.

Though I do not own a car in Switzerland it is a great feeling to see all types of cars in Switzerland. I have been to International Auto Saloon (Geneva Motor Show) for two years and spent two complete days by watching all the beautiful machines. I have a huge collection of photographs of the cars from Geneva Motor Show from the years 2007 and 2008.

Finally a Team-BHP member - Pradeep
Welcome on board!

I often visit Lausanne, close to Geneva on business visits.
Must say, you took a while to register

Have a great stay!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks