Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2009, 12:54   #1
BHPian

At last me too checked in huff!

Hi to all esteemed members
Let me introduce myself first, my name is kunal chaudhary 33 year old guy working as senior lecturer in institute of hotel management, kurukshetra.
I came to know about teambhp some two years back and since than it became an essential part of me where I can go learn about basics, can see what is the latest thing happening in automobile section, reviews, previews and lot many things.
I never ever realized the necessity of joining it than as full fledged registered member because I was too amateur to share or give my own perspective view on anything,
But after spending about two year or so I realized that this is the right time to get registered to share things and perspective view of my own and got registered.
But the thing does not end here, to my surprise I got disapproved of the membership not once or twice but four times and after struggling for four months on the fifth attempt I got my membership approval from the moderators.
I am so happy now to be a part of this forum again or should I say I got the promotion with much more responsibilities and I promise I will abide them.
But it is the time to celebrate my membership and I know I still have my two smilies quota HeHe.

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th August 2009 at 18:42. Reason: [FONT] and other tags removed. Please see the thread regarding this in the Announcements section. Thanks.
Old 21st August 2009, 19:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi ddriver,

As they say -- fifth time lucky?

Please do read through the announcements section, it contains a lot of important info.

Its quite amazing how many members who are signing up just now have been reading the forums for many many years before deciding to sign up!

Glad to have you here,
R
Old 24th August 2009, 20:03   #3
BHPian

Hello ddriver, welcome to Team BHP. Looking forward for more news/travelogues from Kurukshetra. regards.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks