Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2009, 20:08   #1
BHPian

Finally I am in...

Hi All,

This is Advait from Pune. I am a Information Security consultant during the weekdays. On weekend I am a travel buff and during all the seven days of week, I am auto-freak.

Well, I have travelled to Asia-Pac region for my job; and almost all parts of India for travel.

I have been browsing this site almost everday; for last 4-5 months; and finally my request is approved on second attempt. Thanks Moderators. Hope to share and see lots more of things on this forum.
Old 20th August 2009, 01:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-BHP advait. Do go through the Announcements Section before posting and Enjoy your time on the forum!
Old 20th August 2009, 08:40   #3
BHPian

Welcome advaitlele. Hope to read more of your travel experiences. What do you drive?
Old 20th August 2009, 10:33   #4
BHPian

Thanks Stratos and Kairalee.

I will surely go through the important threads before posting new threads. Well, I drive Indica Xeta GLG and M800.

And I have been testing for fuels - normal and 97 octane on my Xeta for over 6000 kms now. And my report is almost final with two highlights that the oil companies claim mileage and engine life. Subject to moderator approval, i will post that in a couple of days.
Old 20th August 2009, 23:33   #5
BHPian

Ive tried and tested most brands of premium fuels in my Esteem and Zen, but I really could not see the difference in performance or mileage when compared to normal petrol. I guess engine life is probably a benefit of using premium fuel.

Wwill wait to read your reports on this.
Old 26th August 2009, 17:43   #6
BHPian

I think the premium fuels are a bit over-hyped. I have hardly ever used them in my car although I have often used them in my bike.

anyways welcome to the forum, Advait. Hope to see you around!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed