Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2009, 17:28   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone there,

I am very excited to be part of Team-BHP! I am from Bangalore and I am a software engineer by profession. I own a Getz GLX and a Santro Xing AT. I drive the Getz most of the time, and I like to go on long drives whenever possible.

I came across Team-BHP nearly an year ago. I cannot say that I am a automobile enthusiast. But this forum has kept me hooked and I enjoy reading every bit of it. The interest in cars and the technology has gone up a lot after I have started reading Team-BHP.

Thanks to the admins now I can participate here more actively. I am really looking forward to interact with the Gurus here.

regards,
Mohan.
Old 28th August 2009, 14:23   #2
BHPian

Finally you made it! Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohan41 View Post
Hello everyone there,

I am very excited to be part of Team-BHP! I am from Bangalore and I am a software engineer by profession. I own a Getz GLX and a Santro Xing AT. I drive the Getz most of the time, and I like to go on long drives whenever possible.

I came across Team-BHP nearly an year ago. I cannot say that I am a automobile enthusiast. But this forum has kept me hooked and I enjoy reading every bit of it. The interest in cars and the technology has gone up a lot after I have started reading Team-BHP.

Thanks to the admins now I can participate here more actively. I am really looking forward to interact with the Gurus here.

regards,
Mohan.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks