Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2009, 11:59   #1
BHPian

A new addition to the hyderabad chapter of Team BHP

I finally got my entry ticket to this forum(after 4 failed attempts). My username says how may failed attempts took me to enter this forum . I ran out of email ids to be used for registration, and I also requested the mods to remove the older ids I had registered with so as to enable me to re-register using the old email IDs.

However, having said that, I was not into cars initially, but lately after my 1st car(WagonR, way back in 2001) which was purchased out of necessity, I started to feel the adrenaline inside me stir up driving on the streets of Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and then Bangalore. One thing led to the other and I found myself taking interest right in everything, from its maintenance, ICEs, accessories to the short trips in and around Bangalore.

I have now graduated to a Fiesta 1.4 petrol and have been snailing in the city of Hyderabad for the last 3 years. In the quest to know more about the car and the weekend getaways, I landed to team BHP and instantly got glued to it. I have been regularly browsing the forum ever since. At times when I wanted to ask the experts or answer the queries posted by fellow BHPians, I found the disadvantage of not having registered.
I haven’t ventured at all around Hyderabad. But recently I utilized the 15-Aug long weekend to spread my Fiesta’s legs and did a short day trip with my family to Medak(inspired by a fellow BHPians travelogue). I so much liked the drive on NH-7 that I have made my plans for another long drive to either Goa, Bhubaneswar or Pune, however a lot depends on my wifey and my 5 month old daughter.

My other interests apart from maintaining my Fiesta is the Hyderabadi food, the long drives and photography. That’s all I can manage my time with.
It would also be great to meet up fellow BHPians of the Hyderabad chapter in the meets that are organized from time to time.

PS: I have ordered for a set of Team BHP stickers and can’t wait to show off in my Fiesta.
Old 28th August 2009, 17:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Saikat, Welcome to T-BHP & Hyderabad too.
Hope to catch up with you sometime in the meets! Do keep a lookout on the 'Meets Section'!
Old 28th August 2009, 18:02   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to Hyderabad chapter of Team BHP. Look forward to meeting you soon.

We have a Haleem meet on Tuesday sponsered by Pulsar56. Do join if you can.

Cheers and See you around !!!
Old 28th August 2009, 18:07   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey Saikat, welcome to the Hyd forum---I too have a WagonR and a petrol Fiesta. See you in one of the meets.
Old 29th August 2009, 18:17   #5
BHPian

Nice seeing you all here.. Though I have been reading the posts by all of you, but it would be a different feeling meeting you all in person.

Look forward for the same and thanks for the invite. See you soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed