Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st September 2009, 13:57   #1

Zenalicious from bangalore

Hello Team-BHP!

My names athief, I am 29 years old and based out of Bangalore, I have a good track record and experience in pushing cars, yes pushing cars you find out soon what i mean by pushing cars

I am foodie and car enthusiast (by enthusiast i mean i can talk and admire an automobile for hours together, not necessarily know its history).Thanks to my Dad who was a automobile fanatic himself. Apart from a active social life I work at an IT company with a vision to start my own retro restaurant.

My interests circle around Food, friends family and transportation, I soon plan to make my restaurant dream come true.

Well I've owned just 2 cars till date, the rest were owned by my father

1965 Standard herald - 4 (2 green, 1 back and 1 Orange)
OldMobile Cut Class - 1
Austin 7
Morris Minor
Ford A
Peugeot 504
Mercedes - 1976 & 1981
VW -Beetle
Citroen - CX 1985
Austin Queen
Toyota Camry
Toyota Starlet
Austin Mini traveller
BMW 318i -1990
Honda Accord - 1993

Bikes
Rajdooth - 1990's
Rajdooth - Bobby
Lambretta -
Lambretta- Vijay super

sadly none of them are with me

My wheels

Zen 2001 - Sold
Royal Enfield - 1968
Yezdi Road King - 1993
Maruthi 800 - 1986 - Just acquired

Well i hope to have an impressive list of wheels against my name some day, as my journey down this lane has just begun.

Look forward to interacting with the BHP community.

Vroooom!
Athief
Old 3rd September 2009, 09:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey athief

Thats a mighty impressive list of cars that your father has owned over the years. The Citroen especially caught my eye. There is something for everybody here on Team BHP. Check out the Eating Out threads to interact with our foodies, yours truly included .

It would be nice if you start a thread on your previously owned cars and put some pictures in there as well. While you are at it, do take detour to the rules section to familiarize yourself with the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 3rd September 2009, 10:20   #3
Team-BHP Support

Wow - a CX. It was one of my favourite cars. My cousin's husband had one and it was amazing.Had the option of buyiing it for peanuts but maintenance costs and high UK labours charges prevented my. You have any pics of it.

Welcome and look forward to some stories of your cars
Old 3rd September 2009, 13:13   #4

Well i do not have pictures of all the cars, when we moved one of my attic boxes with had a lot of memorabilia got misplaced, i was not aware of the fact that you do not put all the eggs in one basket.
Expensive lesson considering that we did not have a camera at that time and had to borrow one from someone all the time to get pic taken.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed