Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2009, 14:33   #1

Hello avid BHPians

Hello everyone,
I'm RK, currently working in Dubai. After going through the 4x4 forum, the bug of offroading bit me too much, that i couldn't resist myself to treat with a jeep wrangler.

I had a Mercedes S320, before, I had to, as my kids were too young for offroad, had to wait for long , now they are 7+, old enough to go accompany me for offroad fun, so sold my MB and got a jeep TJ.

Will keep you all posted with the mods I have done to my Jeep TJ and the desert safari pics etc. Just keep watching.
Old 2nd September 2009, 21:17   #2

Hello everyone,
that was my first post. Hope i have not offended any one. Just thought of throwing more info about me.

I'm 35 yrs old, from TN. Hobbies before marriage - lots of offroading on bikes and camping in the forest. After a long lull of 10 years, once again planned to go offroad. I got smitted by the 4x4 forum in TeamBHP, so much that i couldn't control myself, hence ended up buying 2005 model Jeep Wrangler TJ last week.

I'll post lots of pics on the mods i have done to my Jeep TJ (though not much mods), but surely it will be of interest to you.
Old 3rd September 2009, 15:52   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hey Jeeptj,

Welcome aboard.

The 4x4 section has really picked up since the early days -- and as a result has spawned a lot of new jeep owners!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks