Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2009, 16:25   #1

Hello everyone!!

Dear Members,

I have been a regular visitor on this forum since past few months, I was introduced to this site through some web searches. The first time I was on this forum I was pleasantly surprised to read the views / discussion. The articles have a lot of value.

Anyways to tell you about myself I am I am basically from Mumbai. I work for a Software Company and manage the HR function for their Indian operations. My interests are in travelling and visiting various places especially countryside. I enjoy driving quite a lot and have driven through most of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh. Other interests include reading books / newspapers and internet surfing.

My 1st car was a Maruti Alto - Celebration Model which I was driving for nearly 5.6 years, one of the best cars in the segment.
I recently brought a Maruti Swift VDI and have already clocked 10k+ kms in just 5 months. Went to buy Dzire but landed up with Swift because of waiting period.

Well that was a lot about me. Looking forward to be a part of fantastic discussions and also contribute some articles.

Wishing you all a safe and stress free drive....
vvrrrooooooooooooooommm!

Sunny
Old 7th September 2009, 17:18   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sunny, it's great to have you aboard. Your intro shows that you are a travel bug. I'm sure you will have many travelogues to share with us so head to the Travelogues section and put down your experiences. It would be nice to read about your experiences. Do tell us more about your Swift dieselas well.

Do stop by the rules section to understand the working of the forum. Welcome to Team BHP. Drive safe
Old 8th September 2009, 11:52   #3

Thanks.

Sure I will be adding my experiences very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Hi Sunny, it's great to have you aboard. Your intro shows that you are a travel bug. I'm sure you will have many travelogues to share with us so head to the Travelogues section and put down your experiences. It would be nice to read about your experiences. Do tell us more about your Swift dieselas well.

Do stop by the rules section to understand the working of the forum. Welcome to Team BHP. Drive safe
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks