Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2009, 00:22   #1

The Consultant- A Newbie!

Good evening Members!

My first post on the Forum with the approval of the Moderators.

I have been following the discussions on this forum for past few months which again was a chance discovery and got addicted to it. It seemed like a virtual library; the views and counter views reminds me of the verses from our sacred books. Personally, like to work with facts-the one being- there is not a perfect car except maruti 800, maruti alto , hyundai i10, hyundai getz, swift and the list is as long as the history of automobiles. In short " Beauty Lies in the Eyes of the Beholder". In case of my elder brother he would love bikes and music if it would tickle his behind while sitting and unconscious foot tapping on music respectively. he was and still insane.

I, The Consultant, am in my thirties, single, my highest education- Post Graduate from Mumbai and a professional in social development sector. I am engaged in Health Sector and my work entails health policy related work, health sector reform, health system development, planning and implementation and more.

I like automobiles but not in awe. I like them in their original shape, size, colour, with accessories limited to ICE, perfumes, and may be sunfilms. Hence, the cars that I like should have finesse, class, refinement and very formal cars like Mercedes (can't recall anyother). I, however, like the modified sound of cars especially the racing one's.

The reason i'm here is to be a little more informed, and to learn more from the discussion which, as observed, is very democratic. I have enjoyed the conflicting views which may not be very helpful for the visitors but in the long run allows one to make a choice instead of picking something for her/him.

I look forward to be in discussions.

Cheers !!!

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th September 2009 at 15:51. Reason: Welcome aboard. Post edited - please take a look through the RULES before continuing. Thanks.
Old 11th September 2009, 16:52   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the community my friend. Have fun, enjoy your stay here.

Do read the rules & announcements section. That will help you a lot.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks