Team-BHP - Hello from Norway!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello from Norway!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/65237-hello-norway.html)

Hello everybody!!

I am a 39 years old man from Norway. I found this forum on a search on Google, and I have been around here for some hours after that. I am 100% Mercedes man, and I am a owner of a cuple nice MB´s. Take a look at my links;

-1977 Mercedes Benz 450 SEL...... Push this link for more info and pictures

-1983 Mercedes Benz 230 TE....... Push this link for more info and pictures

-1992 Mercedes Benz 600 SEL-V12 .....Push this link for more info and pictures

-2001 Mercedes Benz E320T CDI Avantgarde... Push this link for more info and pictures

Welcome. How is the motoring scene in Norway?

Welcome CharlieV12..., so we've got someone here from the land of the midnight sun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 1476792)
Welcome. How is the motoring scene in Norway?

Thank you for welcome me. I am not shure what you mean when you ask about motoring scene. Is it the standard of the roads you mean?

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 1476797)
Welcome CharlieV12..., so we've got someone here from the land of the midnight sun!

Yes, but it is only north in our country this happening. I am living near Stavanger, and we dont have midnightsun.

Is it other people from Norway on this forum??

Welcome CharlieV12 to this forum.
By the way I might be traveling to Oslo for work related meetings next month.

Thats an impressive list of Mercedes cars you have. How about telling us more in detail about each of them. Do take time to go through the rules of the forum before you proceed further.

Welcome aboard Charlie.

Looking forward for pictures, travelogues, etc.,. You have joined a great family. Best wishes and regards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tj123 (Post 1477962)
Welcome CharlieV12 to this forum.
By the way I might be traveling to Oslo for work related meetings next month.

What kind of work do you have?

-2001 Mercedes Benz E320T CDI Avantgarde... Push this link for more info and pictures

I work for a Software company name I cannot disclose in Public forum. We have a office setup in Oslo, may be visiting in 2 weeks time.:)

welcome charlie!

I'm just across the border in Göteborg!

cheers

All the way from Norway!

Welcome Charlie! That's a fleet of Mercs you have!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tj123 (Post 1484230)
I work for a Software company name I cannot disclose in Public forum. We have a office setup in Oslo, may be visiting in 2 weeks time.:)

Welcome to Norway then :)

Wow !!! Welcome Charlie
Nice line up of Cars you got... Do you ride the front seat or the Back one more often and which one do you love stupid:
Cheers

Norway has been one of the favourite places ever visited by me. I happen to go there quite a few times during my time with the cruise liners.

The fjords are just amazing and a photographers delight.

Welcome to the TBhp family Sir, and wish to interact more with you in the forum.