Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th September 2009, 19:52   #1
BHPian

Glad to be part of elite group

Hi All,
I am very much delighted to be a part of this community.
My introduction
Name : Anuj Khairnar
Location : Mumbai (For past 1 year in Noida for Job, will be returning to Mumbai on 3rd October)
My Passion : Cars
Car I owned in past : Hyundai Santro XO (from April 2007 to June 2009)
Current Car : Hyundai i20 Asta (Petrol) Taken delivery on 27th June, 2009.
Cars driven apart from
Mentioned above : Hyundai Accent, Maruti Swift, Innova (My Sister’s Cars)
Mercedes, Premier Padmini, Ambassador, Standard 2000, 118 NE, Contessa, Maruti 800 and many more (I have driven all these cars when I was working in Automobile work-shop as Wheel Alignment and Balancing technician.)

I am very glad that I become member of such elite group and will try to contribute (may be in little way) to the discussions. I am really happy as I can get my queries answered and may be some queries I can answer.
Happy Driving.
Anuj.

Last edited by aah78 : 11th September 2009 at 20:18. Reason: Text format tags removed.
Old 14th September 2009, 16:23   #2
Team-BHP Support

Anuj, looks like that was a big jump from one career to another - from Wheel Alignment and Balancing technician to an IT Professional !

Welcome to the forum. The tyre section could do with the knowledge you have picked up over the years.

Dont forget to check out the Posting rules section.
Old 14th September 2009, 19:25   #3
BHPian

Thanks Benbsb29. Yes it is big transition and very long journey of more than 18 years. I will surely contribute in that section whatever I know and remember. Also, things have changed quite lot since I used to work in that area in terms of suspension etc. When I used to work it was Premier Padmini and Ambassador arena and Maruti 800 was just came in, which changed all the rules of the game. But, I hope I still knows the fundamentals and therefore will try to contribute in best manner I can.

Anuj
Old 14th September 2009, 20:24   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuj_Mumbai View Post
Thanks Benbsb29. Yes it is big transition and very long journey of more than 18 years. I will surely contribute in that section whatever I know and remember. Also, things have changed quite lot since I used to work in that area in terms of suspension etc. When I used to work it was Premier Padmini and Ambassador arena and Maruti 800 was just came in, which changed all the rules of the game. But, I hope I still knows the fundamentals and therefore will try to contribute in best manner I can.

Anuj
Hi Anuj, welcome to Team BHP,

you share the very famous family name, Mr. Kairnar, Demolition man of Mumbai. any relationship ?

you seems to be very modest about your expertise

have fun, drive safe your new car, post your ownership thread.
see you around.
Old 15th September 2009, 10:02   #5
BHPian

Thanks Starvegabond. No I have no relationship with Demolition man. After going thru various thread, I found that the knowledge level of other members is of very high standard and therefore I should be modest as compared to their knowledge mine is nothing.

Anuj
Old 15th September 2009, 12:14   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuj_Mumbai View Post
Thanks Starvegabond. No I have no relationship with Demolition man. After going thru various thread, I found that the knowledge level of other members is of very high standard and therefore I should be modest as compared to their knowledge mine is nothing.

Anuj
Mr. Khairnar (Demolition man) is an example of what an upright officer can achieve being verymuch inside the corrupt system.

Yes, this forum is a wealth of know how, the average knowhow is high

thanks,
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks