Team-BHP - Hello Bhpians - glad to be part of the community
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello Bhpians - glad to be part of the community (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/65435-hello-bhpians-glad-part-community.html)

Hello Friends

I am so glad to be part of this forum. I came back to my Bombay from US and was looking for a new car here. Wanted to look for reviews for premium hatches and C segment cars and happend to visit team bhp from Bing (yeah I use Bing).

By lurking around for the last several months and reading every single forum in detail, landed up learning a lot of the tricks of the trade.

What I do: IT professional by morning, Tennis and Auto enthusiast by evening.
Where I live: Bombay
Driving experience: Padmini, M800, Maruti Van, Tata India, Camry (mine), Mazda 6, Pontiacs, Subaru, Nissan Maxima, Infinit G35, Santa Fe, Town and Country, Chevy Subarban, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition and finally some U-haul trucks :-)

My self proclaimed expertise lies in pulling facts together in a presentable format such that one can use the head. Then after a point, I trash it and start listening to my heart. Hope I can contribute some of these to the forum.

Cheers

Welcome Aarenes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aarenes (Post 1482318)
By lurking around for the last several months and reading every single forum in detail, landed up learning a lot of the tricks of the trade.

Did we help you zero in on the right car for yourself?

Quote:

Ford Expedition
I've had some real fun times cruising in an Expedition, that big block petrol was fantastic, not to mention the humungous interiors. Was a boat though.

Quote:

My self proclaimed expertise lies in pulling facts together in a presentable format such that one can use the head. Then after a point, I trash it and start listening to my heart. Hope I can contribute some of these to the forum.
We are all ears, umm, eyes.

Do take a quick pitstop by our board rules section, just once, for the sake of familiarisation.

Welcome aarenes. Do share the experience with us about how you went about making a decision based on T-BHP reviews, it will be highly encouraging for the team.

Welcome Sir. That was a huge portfolio :)

Waiting to know your new additions in the Premium hatchbacks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sn1p3r (Post 1483349)
Welcome aarenes. Do share the experience with us about how you went about making a decision based on T-BHP reviews, it will be highly encouraging for the team.

@Sn1p3r: I'll clean up and upload.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjothi (Post 1483531)
Welcome Sir. That was a huge portfolio :)

Waiting to know your new additions in the Premium hatchbacks.

@mjothi: Yep, I own the indica and had the camry in US. Every other car was rented. 80% of them were paid for by my company. Others, I rented to try only have a sheer rush of adrenaline.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1483213)
- Did we help you zero in on the right car for yourself?
- I've had some real fun times cruising in an Expedition, that big block petrol was fantastic, not to mention the humungous interiors. Was a boat though.
- Do take a quick pitstop by our board rules section, just once, for the sake of familiarisation.

@ GTO
Yes. The forum helped me decide on the car - the Punto MJD 1.3 E+.
Aah, the Expedition and Subarban were good cars to float around in. Boats indeed. Considering I am an average Indian build, it was chotta don riding the limo.
Forum Rule - done. Hope not to violate any

Cheers