Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2009, 19:08   #1

Glad to be Here

Hey guys,

I’m Murali. I came to Team BHP looking for advice on buying a specific variety of Clutch for my Honda, thanks to the BHP moderators my request got approved. I realized how serious these guys were in selecting Team BHP members when my 1st request was rejected. Well i did get to know more about my car which directly caused nightmare to my Mechanics when i started giving them technical details. I’m based in Chennai and i drive a Honda city Vtech 2001 model. I have done some decent mods to the engine to give me that extra punch of power. I looking forward being actively involved with topics i may know little more than normal. See ya around fellows.

Cheers..

Last edited by Jaggu : 17th September 2009 at 19:57. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external font editors, Thanks
Old 18th September 2009, 12:39   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to TBHP, ATL.
Another VTEC fan on the forum, you'll surely discover a lot many who share the same passion.

Do write up on the mods you've done on your car.

Do visit the Announcements and Posting rules section which would make your stay here much more easier.
Old 21st September 2009, 10:32   #3

I actually wanted post the pics but im not able to do it. I Dont know why.
Old 21st September 2009, 10:58   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome above_the_limit to TBHP, go through Announcement section and the picture upload thread should be useful for you. Watch out for any message that pops up during upload. Most common mistake is the file size, it should be within 1 MB per picture.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks