Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2009, 19:53   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Hello All,

I just joined. <or got approved, if I must say =P>

About me, I'm a 26 yr old Software Engineer from Bangalore. <Like you guys haven't heard that one before, eh? >

Anyway, I'm not much of a bike/car enthusiast. But, I love nature and I do not miss any chance to drive/ride to spend some time away from the city life. For that very reason, you'll see me more active in the Street Travel Experiences section. That being said, I'm sometimes disheartened knowing that I cant speak/understand the technical jargon associated with motor-vehicles too well. So, I'm also hoping to learn more about them from here. With so many experts around, I dont think it would be that difficult.

My interests are at two extremes, if I must say. On one end, I enjoy the outdoors. So I'm out trekking, camping, riding <and soon driving> as often as I can. On the other end, I also enjoy playing Online Games.So, you'll see me spending hours and hours in front of the screen staring and virtual pixels. That about makes up my extra-curricular activities.

Now, for the reason I'm here. I've been frequenting Team-BHP forum for over a year now. Everytime I plan a trip, this is the first place I come to get details about the routes and stuff. However, off-late I realized that its about time I can give something back to the community, from which I've learnt quite some bit. And hence decided to register. So, here I am - wanting to learn and know more and willing to share whatever info I have.

Looking forward to a pleasant and fun-filled stay here. ^_^

~Morgul
Old 17th September 2009, 21:58   #2

Hi Morgul - welcome to Team BHP . Hope you have a good 'stay' here. I too have received excellent advise from members which helped on planning a number of road trips.

Enjoy!
Old 17th September 2009, 22:15   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard.Morgul.
Don't worry about not knowing technical jargons.Over time you'll get a hang of some of the most commonly used terms.

Enjoy your stay here. I'm sure you'll learn a whole lot from the gurus on the forum.

Stay safe.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks