Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2009, 00:42   #1

Exam - Cleared, Interview - Cracked, Team-BHP membership - man that was tough :)

Hi All,

Wow I am Team-BHP member today.

Well to start with my name is Darshan and I am 27 years old. I like to drive. In India I drive getz, its in stock condition. My daily drive is only 20kms and don't want to spend much on the car.
I previously owned RXZ. Meet with an accident and the bike went for a toss. Got it repaired a couple of time, never felt like before on that bike. Sold that and got myself a Unicorn. I know its no comparision.

Well this was my 4th try to get the membership. Dont know what to write. But had to put a introduction to share how happy i am
I have read a lot of reviews and travelogues here. Its a great forum.

I am currently in Columbus, Ohio and will be coming back next month. In Columbus every week on wednesday all the bikers meet at one place. I have a lot of photos which i would like to share. I will start a new thread for that. I have never seen so many bikes (great looking) at one place. It was a awsome experience.

Also i got myself a Clarion DXZ785USB and a Alpine MRP-F600. I heard this combination in my friends truck and was really impressed with the sound clarity. Also felt sad that i never upgraded my audio system from last 5 years. I enjoy music on a long drive. I listen to rock songs. And my old pioneer with door and rear speakers were doing a good job. Not that it was like purple haze , but it was ok. The same day checked Team-BHP and read a lot of good reviews. My friend ordered both of them for me. He told me to get the SUB and components locally, as it will be a problem to carry. Was a little worried which components and SUB to get. I dont have very good knowledge about all this. Now that i am a member, i am relaxed.

Regards,
Darshan
Old 18th September 2009, 00:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome b-positive, good to see more people joining from the United States. Please do go through the Announcements Section before posting. Enjoy!
Old 18th September 2009, 01:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

congrats on clearing your exams and passing the test!

welcome to the TBhp and will look forward to a positive contribution from yourself to the forum.

drive safe..always!
Old 18th September 2009, 09:51   #4
BHPian

I certainly agree with you, the exam is really tough. It took me three attempts to pass the test! But probably thats the price for the quality.
Old 18th September 2009, 10:12   #5
BHPian

Welcome on Board,

Hope to see good reviews from your end to add a more valuable on the forum.

Thanks
Old 18th September 2009, 10:17   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Darshan, enjoy your stay here.
Errr.. what test ? I never gave any test. What are the questions like ?
Ceritification level or BE Mech level ? Please provide an analogy, It'll be damn interesting. I'm guessing something like: What is a Turbo Lag?
Old 21st September 2009, 07:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
Welcome b-positive, good to see more people joining from the United States. Please do go through the Announcements Section before posting. Enjoy!
Thanks Stratos, have read the announcements section. So restricted my post to only 2 smiles. I am here in US for another 2 weeks. Will be back in Bangalore next month first week.. . My lifes back. No speed limits, but where to drive :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
congrats on clearing your exams and passing the test!

welcome to the TBhp and will look forward to a positive contribution from yourself to the forum.

drive safe..always!
Thanks Parm, will try my level best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Cruiser View Post
I certainly agree with you, the exam is really tough. It took me three attempts to pass the test! But probably thats the price for the quality.
I know, tried all posible expressions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam00 View Post
Welcome on Board,

Hope to see good reviews from your end to add a more valuable on the forum.

Thanks
Thanks anupam00, will try my level best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Welcome aboard Darshan, enjoy your stay here.
Ceritification level or BE Mech level ? Please provide an analogy, It'll be damn interesting. I'm guessing something like: What is a Turbo Lag?
Thanks Prince, hope it was that easy. Google is there to help me for such questions. But this is much difficult. "Why Team-BHP" you cant fool the admins here. Not as easy as System admin in a company.
Old 23rd September 2009, 17:33   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Looks like we can start a separate thread for those who got in the first attempt!! And should have saved all the inputs which I gave - never know if there will be retest!!

err... is Turbo Lag something to do with Jet Lag??
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/images...es/biggrin.gif

And, how can I be positve when my blood group is a negative?

Welcome to the club!! BTW, how do you adjust your driving style when you shuttle between US and India? I used to enjoy the look of horror on by b-in-law's face whenever he came here on holiday (from Australia). He used to go crazy listening to people honk - it seems you get fined for unnecessary honking there!!

Looking forward to the pictures of the bikes.
Old 23rd September 2009, 17:56   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrprabhu View Post
Damn this question is making my head spin
turbo lag@Everything2.com

Last edited by prince_pervez : 23rd September 2009 at 18:09.
Old 23rd September 2009, 19:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrprabhu View Post
Looks like we can start a separate thread for those who got in the first attempt!! And should have saved all the inputs which I gave - never know if there will be retest!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/images...es/biggrin.gif

And, how can I be positve when my blood group is a negative?

Welcome to the club!! BTW, how do you adjust your driving style when you shuttle between US and India? I used to enjoy the look of horror on by b-in-law's face whenever he came here on holiday (from Australia). He used to go crazy listening to people honk - it seems you get fined for unnecessary honking there!!

Looking forward to the pictures of the bikes.
Once i come back i hire a cab to go home. by the time he takes me home looking at his driving i will relearn all my driving there cant be any further confusion
Old 23rd September 2009, 19:31   #11
BHPian

Welcome b-positive,

your handle (name) reminds me of my x-boss's signature "My blood says B+" and he actually lived by that. Always in a possitive frame of mind in today's competitive world.

Welcome abord, enjoy and contribute to this great community.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks