Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2009, 10:59   #1
BHPian

Mission accomplished finally! , Hello to All

Hi Gurus/Friends,

I am proud to become a Team-Bhpian. I got approved today after many attempts. Those attempts motivate me a lot to become a part of this Great Community.

First of all, I would like to thank to the Mods to let me in to this forum. I was eagerly waiting to land here around 8 months.

About Myself:

I am Jeba and working as an I.T Professional in Chennai. And I love cars a lot since my childhood. But I started driving cars only when I bought a new car to my own.

Currently I own Wagon-R Lxi (it is my first car too).

And I own Bajaj Pulsar 180 Dtsi UG2 (bought 2005)

I know nothing about cars 8 months back, but once I started to read this forum (each and every post) me too become an auto expert (theoretically). It is true; I suggested so many things to my friends/relatives for their car related queries (they aren’t aware of T-bhp). They thought about me like am an expert and they ask me more. Thanks to T-Bhp.

Also I did everything to my car with the satisfied searching in T-Bhp and then only I start doing that though my requirements are so specific. But now I become a member, so that I can put my contributions to this forum a lot.

Thanks again friends.
Jeba

Note from Mods: Please do not copy / paste from an external editor that you have used to compose your post - with redundant font, color and size tags. Use the editor provided in the post composition page.
Old 18th September 2009, 12:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard Jeb. Please familiarize yourself with the board rules and feel at home. Hope you have a wonderful stay here and contribute as much as you can for the benefit of the forum and other members.. Seeya around !!
Old 18th September 2009, 17:05   #3
BHPian

Hi, I also struggled for quite a bit for getting the posting rights. But the wait was worth it. This guys really maintain a quality site, with ocean full of knowledge regarding cars, bikes, routes ,..... list is endless. Finally "Welcome" .
Old 18th September 2009, 21:35   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi, Jebs. Guess you saying my story too. Me too got my membership approved after a few tries. Now a proud TBHPian. Been a regular viewer of the site since above a year. And yes, this is my first post !!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed