Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2009, 18:04   #1

Moodley Family/international History

Moodley family makes international history in 2007 in our south african private superbike racing team The Official Arushen Moodley Website.

I am theeru moodley from malabar.port elizabeth. Rep of south africa. My family own and enjoy our weekends with our toys such as sports cars/bikes/gokarts/quads/jetskis.

My son raced in dubai as a trial and won arushen. Will start racing again on the aprilia rsv4 from oct 09 till april 2010 in the uae countries. Will post pictures of my harley special custom, my toys and race pictures . The site is a great way to share lifestyle reality,well done!

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st September 2009 at 23:46. Reason: All caps removed.
Old 21st September 2009, 22:24   #2
BHPian

theeru moodley-sorry, i didnt understand anything of what u wrote.
Old 21st September 2009, 23:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by desigNation View Post
theeru moodley-sorry, i didnt understand anything of what u wrote.
Regret short message of introduction/My son being the only Indian Racing in the South African National Superbike 1000cc Series won the S.A.Superbike Championship in 2007 on a Suzuki as a Privateer(Family Funding) challenging factory sponsored teams Yahama/Kawasaki/Honda including the Suzuki Factory Team.Arushen made Worldwide History as there is no Indian/man of colour who gained this achievement.He presently rides a Honda 1000cc in SA and will ride the new Aprillia RSV4 for the Duseja Aprillia Team in Dubai. check his website The Official Arushen Moodley Website
Old 24th September 2009, 13:55   #4
BHPian

Welcome abroad, hope you get your son also enroled into TBHP , fortunate to have you guys around .
Closed Thread

Most Viewed