Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2009, 15:41   #1
BHPian

In it!

Hi BHPians

About me: I am a 28 year old currently residing in Gurgaon. I work for a credit card major and manage fraud risk for some key Asian markets. Prior to that I worked in Bangalore for three years with a global banking giant looking after acqusition risk.
I am originally from Haryana and have done my college education - both graduation and post graduation - in Economics from Delhi University.

On my rides: I currently own a wine red Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI L&K. My first car was a white Zen which I bought in 2007. Between the Zen and the Octy I had a NHC as well. The car I most wish to own someday - Mercedes S class - for it's sheer beauty and elegance.

Outside of cars I am passionate about sports with my favorites being soccer and basketball. I can also draw and paint well

On Team-BHP: I kept bumping (and pleasantly so) into the site for pretty much all car related queries I submitted on Google. I was really happy to see members lending a helping hand wherever they could and as best as they could . I finally submitted a membership request 3-4 months after coming across the site. My request was accepted at first go. Judging by other introductions that sure is something to be proud of!

Here's looking forward to years of belonging.
Old 24th September 2009, 16:45   #2
BHPian

Hi Cesc,

Welcome to TBHP. Great that you got the membership @ first Go.

Cheers
Venk
Old 25th September 2009, 11:17   #3
BHPian

Hi Cesc,

Welcome to team BHP. Certainly, getting the membership in one go is an acheivement.
Old 25th September 2009, 16:01   #4
BHPian

Hey Fordy/Sea_Cruiser - Thanks for the welcome note guys.
Old 25th September 2009, 21:10   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hi Cesc,
Arsenal fan aye? Or merely a Fabregas fan? Either way, welcome and have a great time here.
Old 25th September 2009, 22:43   #6
BHPian

Hi Cesc,

Welcome to Team-Bhp, Share some pics and experiences with your Skoda Octavia
Old 5th October 2009, 16:08   #7
BHPian

Hey Mclaren,

Sure am an Arsenal fan, big time. Fabregas is my favourite, though my all time favourite gunner continues to be Henry, maybe Fabregas can get there some day BTW Thanks for the welcome

Bhargava,

I will shortly (in the next couple of weeks) be putting up pics and experiences with my Skoda. It recently completed 85k kms, so am sure that would prove to be an interesting read for members.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks