Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2009, 16:34   #1
BHPian

Joining the Team-BHP Family

Hello BHPians,

My introduction to Team-BHP forum was about 2 years back for a route check and trust me from then on I am glued to it. I have read lot of reviews, travelogues, route queries on this forum and got all the information needed as a guest. Never felt that I am not the member of this family but could not hold on for long. I needed to be part of this family.

Trust me, there is no other forum or website in India whose members are so cordial, supportive, directive, participative and above all helping in nature. The best part is that the advise is just a thread or PM away and the individual receives instant response. This is only possible because the members are spread across the continents which means they are 24/7/365 . Amazing feet in itself.

Briefly about me, I am Manjunath working for a Telecom major in the Roaming domain. I own a Maruti Alto 2005 std which has been my friend in all the good and bad times. I really have fond memories with this car and wish to share some of them with all of you. So far my trips out of the town have been to western ghats and Nilgiris.

I sincerely thank T-BHP for approving my candidature in the very first attempt and making me an official member of this wonderful family.

Namasthe.
Old 25th September 2009, 17:39   #2
Senior - BHPian

Indian Ranger;those were some great words. Welcome to Team-BHP
Old 25th September 2009, 17:43   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thats a nice nick Manjunath. Welcome aboard . You sure are Mr. Practical with that Alto you. The Alto is perfect for city traffic, cheap to live with and you have the Maruti peace of mind. 5 years with the Alto should be a good time to put up a Long Term Ownership Report what say?

Do take a stop at the Announcements to know how the forum functions. See you around in the threads.
Old 25th September 2009, 19:26   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the club, Manjunath.
Was the alto sold with a 1.1 engine in 2005?
Old 26th September 2009, 00:26   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome

Welcome to the forum! Your words and true -- I have not seen the kind of support the members provide to each other anywhere else [trust me, not even in my office . We look forward for some of your travelogues and fond memories of your best friend - the alto!
Old 26th September 2009, 00:47   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Indian Ranger;those were some great words. Welcome to Team-BHP
Thank you jkdas for the welcome!
Old 26th September 2009, 00:49   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Thats a nice nick Manjunath. Welcome aboard . You sure are Mr. Practical with that Alto you. The Alto is perfect for city traffic, cheap to live with and you have the Maruti peace of mind. 5 years with the Alto should be a good time to put up a Long Term Ownership Report what say?

Do take a stop at the Announcements to know how the forum functions. See you around in the threads.
Thank you dippy for your warm welcome and sure will post in my Long Term Ownership Report as soon as I settle in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
Welcome to the club, Manjunath.
Was the alto sold with a 1.1 engine in 2005?
Thank you nitrous for the wishes and 1.1 was just discontinued by the time I decided to buy it so has to settle with the current one itself.

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th September 2009 at 21:39. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks & Welcome aboard :)
Old 26th September 2009, 12:33   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Welcome to the forum! Your words and true -- I have not seen the kind of support the members provide to each other anywhere else [trust me, not even in my office . We look forward for some of your travelogues and fond memories of your best friend - the alto!
Thank you swiftnfurious for the welcome and sure will share my memories with all of you. I have already started one of my travelogue titled Bangalore-Jog-Kollur-Udipi-Sringeri-Horanadu-Bangalore and am posting my experience. Please do have a look.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks