Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2009, 23:43   #1
BHPian

Hello Gentlemen !!!

Hi All,

Here I come T-BHPians !! I am glad to be registered here so that I could share with you. I've been surfing this forum for almost 2 years, and have enjoyed 4X4 forums the best.

My TBHP name is Grace,but call me Andy. Aged 33, based in Bangalore for as long as I remember. I've always been an Auto freak. My first job in 1999 was with a used car agency,followed by a short stint at a leading car showroom here in Bangalore. For past 8 years,I am employed with Toyota Kirloskar Motors and enjoying every moment of it.

I am certainly going to enjoy and savour a long assosiation with TBHP. Thanks again to moderators who approved my membership.

Andy
Old 2nd October 2009, 08:18   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome, Toyota man ! Two years of silent participation (?), seeing all that we have been discussing about Toyota ... would like to hear your views about it all !

So what do you do there ? Do tell us more about yourself, and your drives.
Old 2nd October 2009, 13:26   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Welcome, Toyota man ! Two years of silent participation (?), seeing all that we have been discussing about Toyota ... would like to hear your views about it all !

So what do you do there ? Do tell us more about yourself, and your drives.
Thankyou for the warm welcome condor.

I enjoyed the discussion on Toyota Fortuner that was going around a month back. People are so enthu about a foriegn manufacturer.,its amazing. Lot of folks contribute to make a discussion so lively. I also liked GTO's thourough test of fortuner posted in the homepage.

My profile in TKM is sales. Currently I handle upcountry dealership in TN and AP. My area of work is channel management.

Warm Regards
Andy.

PS: When another TBHPian jyobeb gave a spy report on fortuner before it was launched,I almost lost my job at Toyota. Because I handle sales in Madurai from where the fortuner got leaked out. TKM was baying for my blood when the report appeared on these pages
Old 8th October 2009, 14:33   #4
BHPian

Welcome on board, Andy.

And welcome, Ugly Kid Joe. But Ugly you should have chosen to start a fresh thread rather than using Andy's
Old 8th October 2009, 14:46   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hey Andy, welcome to Team Bhp & here's wishing you a pleasant stay here! Do take a few minutes to browse the Rules & Announcements which will make your journey a little smoother

A Toyota man no less! Well, you couldn't have come on board at a more strategic moment . Do join in the discussion going on here at your convenience -
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-a...uner-tyre.html
Old 9th October 2009, 03:19   #6
lsp
BHPian

Welcome to the forum Andy.
C'mon now, say hello to the ladies here as well, lest they take offence.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks