Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2009, 09:54   #1

Hello!

Hi everyone. I'm Salil from Gurgaon. I've been reading through team-BHP for quite some time and finally decided to join the group on a permanent basis as this is the best Indian auto-related site I could find.

I've had the pleasure of owning and driving a 1999 Honda City 1.5 exi (which I sold off recently, a decision I sorely regret now), 2006 Ikon Flair and a 2009 Swift Vxi. Apart from this, I've driven around a lot in my family's M800, Zen and the second generation Honda City. I also had the Royal Enfield Machismo for six long and beautiful years!

I look forward to meeting up with fellow BHPians!
Old 2nd October 2009, 12:28   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

hi Salil, Welcome to TBHP. Looks like you have taken the path that many others have - following TBHP, but finally just have to give in & join up :-). Hard to stay away at the sidelines, I guess.

From what I have heard about the OHC, that'll be a hard one to replace. But do you still have the Ikon ? And was it a 1.6 or a 1.3 ?

Do tell us more about your self, what you do, and what are your current drives.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Do stop by the rules & reg'ln section. And if ever in doubt/ need help, shout !
Old 2nd October 2009, 15:54   #3

Most certainly yes, the OHC was just superb. Maybe because it was the first "big" car I had, maybe because of the envy factor that it commanded in the first few years or maybe it was just simply a great car..I just hope going ahead I can find a set of wheels to replace that, along with the Royal Enfield. I guess they were just so good that I feel nostalgic about them, but then, if you have redlined either one of these, you know what i'm talking about
I do currently have the Ikon 1.3 Flair and the Swift.
Thanks for the welcome, Condor. I appreciate your help.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks