Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2009, 08:05   #1
BHPian

Happy to be associated with Team-BHP

Hi All,

Happy to be here on the second attempt! When I registered for the first time, I didn’t take “Why Team-Bhp” seriously enough, although it clearly indicated. Yes, my mistake

Thanks to the Administrators for taking me on board!

I’m a happy soul working for MNC, managing a team of techies who provide technical support to the US clients. Although my office is located at Chennai, due to shift timings, I always stick to the US time zone. I love photography and crazy about technology, which makes my job & me ‘made for each other’. As a support manager, I need to keep abreast with the latest technologies available. So all these years, Computers were my only world.

After 9 years of riding bike, I thought it’s time for me to move onto a car. I’ve applied for 4-wheeler license and started hunting for my first hatchback. And that’s when I found ‘team-bhp’ constantly hitting the top of Google search results. I really need to appreciate the ‘search facility’ enabled for Guests, as this not only helps those non-members, but also inspire them to become a registered user. It’s great to see a virtual community where people from different state & country, share a common subject – Automobiles.

I look forward to learn & share more about automobiles in the coming years and advance Diwali Wishes to everyone!
Old 6th October 2009, 14:36   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Although my office is located at Chennai, due to shift timings, I always stick to the US time zone.
Hey, there's a plus side to that. You drive to & fro from work on empty roads . High-revving to work, talk of starting an office day with a bang.

Welcome Paradox (unique choice of handle).

Quote:
I really need to appreciate the ‘search facility’ enabled for Guests, as this not only helps those non-members, but also inspire them to become a registered user.
Thanks. We have two types of search, one doesn't even require any image verification. More details in the announcement forum section.

Quote:
It’s great to see a virtual community where people from different state & country, share a common subject – Automobiles.
I think you are going to fit right in, what with your love for photography + technology too.

Good luck with learning how to drive. Best tip you'll ever get : Focus on the fundamentals and get them right. With time, speed will automatically come to you.

Do take a quick pitstop by our board rules section, we'd appreciate that!
Old 9th October 2009, 22:25   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Good luck with learning how to drive. Best tip you'll ever get : Focus on the fundamentals and get them right.
Thank you GTO.

I'm still in the process of selecting my hatchback, will get back to team-bhpian's for further thoughts.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks