Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2009, 01:34   #1

Hello all

Hi all fellow team bhpians.

As i sit here listening to Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" on this cool Wednesday morning, let me take this opportunity to introduce myself.

I am 30 , still single (still free and full of life !) . I work as an IT Analyst for a very reputed MNC Bank in Mumbai.

About me, well my philosophy revolves around the 4 F's
1. FAST CARS
2. FOOD
3. FOOTBALL (that's soccer for Americans )
4. FREEDOM

My hobbies include cars (duuh), listening to music, long drives, am an amateur photographer, travel whenever i get the time, and party at every god-sent opportunity.

Have been hooked to team-bhp for a long long time, just thought i would make the relationship formal by registering and contributing stuff myself.

Look forward to posts from the Trance_Baba !

Regards,
Shiv
Old 7th October 2009, 08:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Shiv, welcome to TBHP.

Quite a lot of hobbies and interests for which you would find many more like-minded people on the forum. We look forward to your contributions.

Do check out the Announcements section for expected posting ettiquette, which would definitely be helpful in your stay here.

Have a nice day!
Old 7th October 2009, 08:32   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Shiv, welcome to the forum. Trance_baba lol, thats a nice nick. Is that something to do with the music you listen to ? Then your inputs are solicited on the 'Favourite song thread'.
Enjoy your stay here. Cheers.
Old 7th October 2009, 10:48   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hi Shiv,

Welcome aboard. nice to see a fellow BHPian who is interested in western music. Which genre of music do you listen.

I am a fan of hip-hop. You listen to them too, or only blues like the Pink Floyd ones.
Old 7th October 2009, 11:44   #5

@prince_Pervez
Yes, the name Trance_baba comes from my preference for that genre of music. Look out for the Trance_baba top 20 tunes on the favourtie song thread. Coming soon !

@xingamazon
Yes mate, i do prefer western music. To be honest I listen to whatever sounds soothing to my ears.

Like most people my age, i am a big time fan of rock (60's 70's 80's 90's, like them all).

Love hip-hop too mate. Nothing sounds better on your ride's subwoofer than the thump of hip-hop music. What say ?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed