Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2009, 22:27   #1

I'm in I'm in I'm in...!!!!!

Heyy my fellow petrol guzzlin like minded people out there, this is Benedict. You can call me Ben. everyone does. just completed my bachelors in automobile engineering. right now stuck in that horrible void between education and unemployment.

Ever since the day my dad bought me lego 17 years ago ive been hooked to everything that has an engine with a special soft spot for the 4wheel kind. To me mileage is the last word outta my mouth, its all about that acceleration and how i can reduce the few 10ths of a second. Been internin at electra performance for a couple of years now. Just out from there. Krupesh Patel My GURU, He rules.

Planning to get into the performance line on my own, but finances restrict me for the timebeing atleast. i see a light on the horizon. hope to learn alot frm you guys and share from what little i can. Cheers guys.

Oh and PORSCHE RULES.!!!! The END.

Last edited by Jaggu : 15th October 2009 at 23:29. Reason: Please go through Annoncements section to understand the forum etiquette, typing... like.. this and sms are not. Thanks
Old 16th October 2009, 06:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the world of bhp , make your dreams come true
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks