Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2009, 11:53   #1

Hello! Sunil here

Hello folks!

Nice to be on-board a super-active, energetic forum! I was a passive reader here for some time and finally made it in.

I am Sunil Jagadish, born and brought-up in Bangalore. A geek, sports-lover (basketball and soccer) and a travel-freak - that is me. I am passionate about photography, but, yet to own a decent DSLR. All this apart from the world of automobiles. My love for cars started when I got my first remote control car which dad bought me. Ever since then, I've been waiting eagerly to turn 18 and step my foot on the throttle!

My first car was an Alto. Amazing little car which can just get you past the sneakiest roads in no time! Just loved driving the Alto for its sheer maneuverability in the crazy Bangalore traffic. Sold the Alto and bought a Swift Zxi which was a very good vehicle to drive. Very good maneuverability as well as power. In all a nice hatchback. After a couple of years, sold the Swift and went in for a Honda City VTEC+ which is an absolute beauty. The vehicle has got extremely good handle and the maneuverability of a hatchback, not to mention the subperb Honda VTEC engine which makes one realize the lack of a good stretch of road to step on the throttle completely and watch the it go like a rocket.

My top speed so far was in the Honda City - 195kmph on NH7 on the GMR maintained section of the Bangalore-Hyderabad road. The road is straight and has almost 2kms visibility. What more!

Recently I bought a Fiat Grande Punto Diesel Emotion Pk - http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2535/...c13d4735_o.jpg

Very good car to drive. Love the turbo :-D

A video capturing some simple slides and donuts done in a friend's Swift VDi - http://www.youtube.com/v/45OKeV7Odqw&hl=en&fs=1

Dream cars: Enzo Ferrari, Porsche 911 and Nissan Skyline

Cheers!
Old 20th October 2009, 12:24   #2
BHPian

Hi sunil,

welcome to the Team,

nice write up, and your experience, on your swift, mean the stunts on the beach!. Though love to do them myself ! i reckon my age might not permit me...
Stay put cheers!!!

natt1948.
Old 20th October 2009, 15:04   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suniljagadish View Post
Hello folks!

Nice to be on-board a super-active, energetic forum! I was a passive reader here for some time and finally made it in.

I am Sunil Jagadish, born and brought-up in Bangalore. A geek, sports-lover (basketball and soccer) and a travel-freak - that is me. I am passionate about photography, but, yet to own a decent DSLR. All this apart from the world of automobiles. My love for cars started when I got my first remote control car which dad bought me. Ever since then, I've been waiting eagerly to turn 18 and step my foot on the throttle!

My first car was an Alto. Amazing little car which can just get you past the sneakiest roads in no time! Just loved driving the Alto for its sheer maneuverability in the crazy Bangalore traffic. Sold the Alto and bought a Swift Zxi which was a very good vehicle to drive. Very good maneuverability as well as power. In all a nice hatchback. After a couple of years, sold the Swift and went in for a Honda City VTEC+ which is an absolute beauty. The vehicle has got extremely good handle and the maneuverability of a hatchback, not to mention the subperb Honda VTEC engine which makes one realize the lack of a good stretch of road to step on the throttle completely and watch the it go like a rocket.

My top speed so far was in the Honda City - 195kmph on NH7 on the GMR maintained section of the Bangalore-Hyderabad road. The road is straight and has almost 2kms visibility. What more!

Recently I bought a Fiat Grande Punto Diesel Emotion Pk - http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2535/...c13d4735_o.jpg

Very good car to drive. Love the turbo :-D

A video capturing some simple slides and donuts done in a friend's Swift VDi - http://www.Youtube.com/v/45OKeV7Odqw&hl=en&fs=1

Dream cars: Enzo Ferrari, Porsche 911 and Nissan Skyline

Cheers!

Hi sunil ,

Welcome Maga , and hope you get miles & Miles of happiness out of both the Vtec & Punto .
Old 20th October 2009, 15:40   #4
BHPian

hey sunil,

Nice to have one more Bangalore Boy on board.

I did watch your beach freak out with your guys, its nice.

By the way, which beach is that ?
Old 20th October 2009, 17:12   #5

Thanks all!

@Nandan - I missed out the name It is Muzhappilangad Beach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in Kannur, Kerala. In case you go there don't forget to take your video camera It was so addictive that we had to literally kick ourselves out of that place to get back to Bangalore :P
Closed Thread

Most Viewed