Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2009, 18:32   #1
BHPian

Hello BhP Finally

The unbelievable has finally happened.

My membership has been approved, after Umpteen attempts.right after i had given up completely..

i would have read up almost on all posts/threads on this forum over so many years.never feel the need to get a membership initially until recently how ever getting a membership wasn't so easy.i love the Ice section it was fun reading samkapsi posts on the evil twins and then seeing the both the car&him on CNBC

I'm a mallu settled in chennai,did my graduation at bangalore.:Got the keys to my Dads Sierra Turbo permanently after graduating.after using the BULLY as a first car i'm just not able to adjust to any other car on the road.Did buy a new honda the ANHC,how ever i'm just not comfortable in heavy traffic any day i prefer the sierra.feel like taking the honda out only on sundays.the sheer intimidation factor of an suv is heaven.of course using the tata car has its own sad times when i have ended up on the roadside over some minor wire getting loose,but its all worth it when u see the look on the auto drivers face when he see's me coming in the opposite direction .

i guess this should do as a short intro about myself,So helllllllloooo every one!

Old 21st October 2009, 19:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome sir.

Sierra, nice vehicle. So, when are you planning to put up the pic here. And, ha 93K, great going. Just 7K for a 1L mark and put the Long term ownership record.

I guess we were more lucky back then than now to get the approval for membership easily

So, one more addition to the head in Chennai meet? Where are you put up?
Old 21st October 2009, 19:32   #3
BHPian

Kilpauk

Should take the perfect pic only then i'll upload it

well an ownership report umm i've driven abt 30k out of the 93k that it's done.
Old 21st October 2009, 23:06   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard abishek2222,

Congrats on the membership and i hope you have a great time here.

Please also make sure you take a look at this thread (Expected Posting Etiquette) before you post anywhere else.

cya around,
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed