Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2009, 02:50   #1

At last I am in T-BHP!

Hi Guys,

First of all Happy Diwali and Happy New Year to all the members here. Finally after nth attempts since last 4 months I am now a proud member of this prestigious community. Its the best Diwali gift I ever got. Thanks to the kind Moderators here. I bumped into Team BHP when I was googling around to buy my car and have been hooked on, since. Currently I own a Hyundai Santro ZipPlus and Maruti Suzuki SX4 Zxi.
There's been such a lot of information around here, that's it's almost a one-stop resource, on so many things. Again, thumbs up to this community and to the people who've made this forum so awesomely awesome. Its really nice to know that there ate thousands of car lovers like me here and it feels really nice to be a member here. T-bhp.com is the best online outlet for all us motorhead and I wish to say that this site is fabulous and I should sum up saying that if I have any query regarding automotive industry, this is the place where I come to.
Best wishes to all on this forum and I will continue to be with TEAM-BHP and keep learning more on the automotive front as the days come by. I feel really good to be here and hope to be an active member . I will sign off here but be always a part of you, thanks for the wonderful opportunity of being and contributing here!

Apart from two wheelers the list of cars owned/driven by me in my life :-

1) HM Ambassador Mark III.
2) Maruti Suzuki 800.
3) Premier Padmini.
4) Tata Sumo.
5) Maruti Suzuki Wagon R.
6) Hyundai Santro.
7) Maruti Suzuki SX4.

Regards,
Suchit
Old 22nd October 2009, 15:21   #2
MX6
Senior - BHPian

welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by suchit_g View Post
Hi Guys,

First of all Happy Diwali and Happy New Year to all the members here.
3) Premier Padmini.
Regards,
Suchit
Thanks for your wishes and with you and your family and your car the same! Premier Padmini.. Hmm.. I had one for over 20 years. Miss that now.
Old 22nd October 2009, 15:38   #3
BHPian

Hey there,

Guess both of us have something in common..We have joined the community around the same time...

And Premier Padmini,How I love that car...That was our first car and I learnt driving on this machine.I think its a very underrated car but an awesome one!
Old 22nd October 2009, 20:50   #4

Sorry guys forgot to mention my lovely Maruti Suzuki Zen which I owned. Thanks buddies for your warm welcome. Hey Gypsy which cars do you currently own? Please let me know your experiences. As for me I have a great experience with my SX4, its power packed and till now sufficient for me and my family needs. Santro on the other hand is small and I use it for my local travelling.
Old 22nd October 2009, 21:50   #5
BHPian

Congratulations suchit!
Mine have also got passed (in 4th attempt) by Administrators on 21st of this month itself.
Old 22nd October 2009, 21:54   #6
Team-BHP Support

Suchit & Gypsy & Alok,

Lovely to have you on board fellas ! Wish to see you around on the forum. Please do put up long term ownership experiences of your cars

And of course, one look at the rules please !
Old 22nd October 2009, 22:20   #7
BHPian

Hi, glad to see one more proud owner of power packed SX4. Welcome, onboard.
Old 23rd October 2009, 00:25   #8

Thanks for the welcome Eddy. I will try and contribute as much as possible to this community and yes will definitely remember to follow the forum rules. All I need is strong support from fellow moderators from whom I can get as much of experience as I can.

Regards,
Suchit
Old 23rd October 2009, 10:22   #9
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations and welcome to the Team !

Cheers
Old 26th October 2009, 10:51   #10
BHPian

A hearty welcome to Team-Bhp suchit_g.Enjoy being in a like minded community.
Old 26th October 2009, 12:21   #11
BHPian

Hi Suchit_g,

Welcome to team bhp, My membership was also confirmed around the same time.

Hmm. Sx4 it was my dream machine. I wanted to buy it for the last two years, finally ended up buying an i20. Couldnt arrange the finances.

Anyways i'm happy with i 20; its said you need to aim the sky to reach the summit.

Cheers happy motoring with your sx4!
Old 27th October 2009, 10:27   #12
Senior - BHPian

Hi Suchit. I see you have owned both the iconic cars of the Indian Auto Industry, the Padmini and the Amby. Tell tell us more about your SX4. Do take time to go through the Rules section to understand the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Old 27th October 2009, 16:35   #13
Team-BHP Support

Warm welcome Suchit. Have a pleasant stay.
Old 27th October 2009, 21:02   #14
BHPian

Welcome to Team bhp. I learnt driving in a 1980 model Premier Padmini!!!
Old 28th October 2009, 01:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Hi Suchit. I see you have owned both the iconic cars of the Indian Auto Industry, the Padmini and the Amby. Tell tell us more about your SX4. Do take time to go through the Rules section to understand the working of the forum.

Welcome to Team BHP.
Thank You moderators and members,
I hereby got the opportunity to acknowledge your generosity by choosing me as a member of this exquisite forum. Your leadership and ability to get things done are an inspiration to us all BHPians, and they really help us make this community a success that it is.
For me I am really thrilled to have this Stylish Power packed Toy. I don't compare it with the ANHC as many on the forum also I dont see any thing bad about looks because I have seen many of them turn to look at the stunning side looks of SX4. Its a perfect combination of style, performance, safety and comfort, a total VFM.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks