Team-BHP - Yes, the time has come for me!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Yes, the time has come for me! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/67882-yes-time-has-come-me.html)

Hi All,

First of all, I知 taking the liberty to thank the moderators for granting me access to this immaculate forum. I致e been a frequent reader of BHP forum for a long time and now I got the privilege to post messages. A precious Diwali gift, indeed.

I知 located in Bangalore, working for a respectable software company. I致e been an automobile fan since childhood. Since the day when I started earning myself, I started changing my drive. The journey began with a Maruti 800, then to Maruti Esteem and now driving a Swift Zxi (2006). Yes, Maruti all the way. Now, in my mind, what should be my next ride? Yes, I知 aiming high and saving each and every penny for it.

I love to drive, especially long weekend drives but hate to drive in city traffic. If I知 not driving then I値l be in front of my computer or with my D-SLR, yes a photographic freak too.

Once again, thanks a million for all your support.

Another photographic freak! Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to your travelogues since you enjoy long drives, as well as an Ownership report of your ride.

Do stop by the Announcements section for an idea about the forum rules.

Here's awaiting your active contribution and wishing you a happy stay on the forum.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Travelogues is work in progress & Ownership report is pending. I will update the forum as soon as they are complete.

Good to see another photo freak. Welcome aboard!

Hey welcome to this wonderful forum, you are at the best site,, me too from b;lore and a photographic enthusiast,, u must be flying on your swift, i loved the car ever since i rode my cousin's VDI on two trips one from thrissur, calicut , coonoor , and another from thrissur, allapuzha, thekkady, thoroughly enjoyed the ride,,
cheers maju

Another count from Bangy. hippee!!

Welcome friend. Do go through the forum rules and have a wonderful stay in here.
Great to see a maruti fan.

Quote:

I love to drive, especially long weekend drives but hate to drive in city traffic.
ha, I see me in you. :)

Well, Thanks to the Bangalore traffic.

Thanks a lot for your support guys, I have gone through the forum rules and following them from day one.

Welcome Mate,

If it is Maruti all the way, will the next one be the new SX4 VVT?
I too am a newbie here who happen to become a member on this Diwali.

Guess this Diwali has been kind to us.
Please enjoy your stay here.

Cheers,

HZoom, thanks for your welcome. Yes, a special Diwali indeed.

SX4 VVT? Not decided yet, still under research.

Hooray, I have been promoted from Newbie to BHPian. I’ve got a garage now.

hey man congratulations , that was pretty fast, all the best, cheers maju

Welcome Photofreak. I love photo freaks.

Thanks for all your support, guys.