Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2009, 21:52   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone!

I am here finally; thanks to the fantastic people behind Team BHP for not only including me here, but making a marvelous forum like this for serious discussions on anything related to Automitives.

My name is Sunil Kumar, born and brought up in Kerala; currently working in an IT major in Bangalore. As I was born in 1976, you can see that I am not too young, but I can still be feeling good that there are many gentlemen around who are much elder to me in here .

After doing my engineering diploma in Computer Hardware, I worked for a couple of years in Mumbai (Bombay, then), moved to the Middle East, where I got to see/drive/realize the quality of many automotive brands. Also, there I got a chance to drive on some of the fanastic roads in the world. I completed my BS IT while I was in Middle East from BITS Pilani. After spending some time in the warmer part of the world, I came back to India and sort of holed up in Bangalore.

I owned a Toyota Corolla 1.8 XLi (fully automatic) while I was in Middle East and now own/drive/admire(?) a Tata Safari 2.2VTT Lx. I came to know about T-BHP during my search for details of indian cars after I relocated to Bangalore from the gulf.

I am interested in the technical aspects of anything related to automotives - not because I know a lot of it but want to know more about it. My other interests include music, long drives, etc.

I guess I blabbered enough in the name of introduction; so concluding now.

cheers.
Old 25th October 2009, 01:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sunil,

Nice intro, and welcome to t-bhp!

Your thirst for technical knowledge should be fulfilled here

Would love to know more about your safari, why not start an ownership thread?

cheers
Old 25th October 2009, 10:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Sunil, welcome to TBHP.

From some good road and automobile combination to pot holed Indian streets made you choose an SUV? Also, since you like music did you ICE your 2.2 ?

Do visit Announcements - Team-BHP side of the forum for forum rules,tips and sort
Old 25th October 2009, 15:52   #4
BHPian

I cant agree more with you Sunil Team-bhp is like a library full of knowledge about automobiles. I totally love seeing people from varied age groups getting together to share a common passion.
Now I use team-bhp search for any automobile related query rather than searching google only to land up at t-bhp website. Well team bhp is the reason for me being practically available 24*7 online.
Thank You Team Bhp.
Old 3rd November 2009, 17:35   #5
BHPian

Thanks anekho and jkdas for welcoming me. As both of you felt, I would soon be starting a safari ownership thread.. as soon as I find some gap in the busy daily schedule.

jkdas: True.. The first thing that came into my mind when I started driving on local roads is the bad potholes, and yes how can I forget the 'high like hill' speed breakers on B'lore roads. Happy to say that both are well taken care by the Safari. Also, I ICE'd my safari with a Pioneer that I carried while returning from the middle east. The details shall be put in the ownership thread - I need to look at the user manual for the model numbers of it!!

zaaer: Well said about the detailed information available at t-bhp. Every search on non-biased information on automobile ends at Team BHP. Jai ho.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks