Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2005, 12:19   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
lancster, if this is your tone of voice to start with, please understand, you're not welcome in this forum.

Moderator's note: Unless you change your tone, your every post will be deleted from now on. Choice is yours.

hahhaahaa,

dude get 2 same cars an d then outdrag the other one.

hahahahha
here we have cars ,where the owners need not brag about them,and here we have you,who needs to shout " see my car"

hahahahhaha,

doing 190 on the marine drive is a big risk to yourself as well as others.

drive safe.
Old 30th July 2005, 12:49   #17
BANNED

Hey turbo lover. Seen you car. Looks stock. But once i saw whats down under i was shocked. Really fast. I am sure it can beat a SL500 leave alone lancsters Lancer. Its no competetion when your car is in the view..
Old 30th July 2005, 13:24   #18
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Lancster,

Your introduction itself was a very boastful one. It potrays you as a show off. You maybe having one of the fastest Lancer's in the city (or even India), but thats not the way you would get yourself introduced into this forum. Here everyone is treated alike. Whether they have a humble Maruti 800 or a Porsche.

And as far as your LAncer doing 6-7 seconds is concerned, dont just say it, show it. As juan mentioned prove it with VBox or Gtech. With the tone of language, you have made those claims nobody would believe you.

Anyways, welcome to Team-BHP and enjoy your stay here. Would request you to go through the Announcements section and especially through the Introduce Yourself section. There are people who own souped up cars. Check out their introductions. You could learn something from them.

Introduction of Sideways : Owns a MIVEC engined Lancer.

TurboIndia who owns a Turbocharged Honda City.
Old 30th July 2005, 13:49   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hey Lancster,

u r brave my friend - very brave ........welkome to the gang ......and yeah as all say would love to see your ride taking on other cars but in a safe place and a safe way !!

cheers
Old 30th July 2005, 14:10   #20
BHPian

dude..drive safe..Marine Drive isn't the expressway..there are people sleeping on the sides,don't want any casualties dude..team bhp.com doesn't encourage driving at such speeds on the wrong stretches..specially during rainy season..
welcome to the forum.-and you'll be banned dude pretty soon by the mods if you don't change your attitude.

Best,
sr

Last edited by srasania : 30th July 2005 at 14:18.
Old 30th July 2005, 14:41   #21
BHPian

Hey Lancster,
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.
I don't know what are you out to prove ... but seriously ... GET A LIFE !! ... BTW I'm in serious doubt about your claims to beat anybody in Mumbai...as F50 mentioned its "Hyperbole" x Infinity... If you are so confident (read: over confident)....why did you not make it for the SpeedRun???
Your very introduction ... "you have a lot of well-wishers. They would all like to throw you down one."

On a passing note ...you should toss out more of your funny remarks; that's all they're good for !!
Old 30th July 2005, 17:42   #22
RJK
Senior - BHPian

190 on marine drive....great! I'm sure next time you'll reach 200+ & ultimately land in the sea. You upgraded your car & downgraded your attitude.
Old 30th July 2005, 18:29   #23
Senior - BHPian

Lancaster, could you post some pictures of your car and list the various mods on it?
Old 30th July 2005, 18:36   #24
BHPian

hey lancaster , its gr8 to have u on the forum and we all respect all the modifiations done to your car , but seriosly none of us have liked ur attitude !!
and for your kind information -" wid all respect - there is a huge number of cars in bombay who can easily beat your lancer . " and please dont ever post such messages as your old 1s , as u will be banned from this site!

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 31st July 2005 at 09:26.
Old 30th July 2005, 18:55   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
Lancaster, could you post some pictures of your car and list the various mods on it?

hey gordon,
didnt u read what lankeshwar oops lancaster has written in his post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancaster

i know you guys must be interested in what i have done to my car but guys i keep it a secret as the stuff installed in my car is not yet available in the whole of india...yeah but i will surely let you people know about the modifications the day any of your cars or anybody beats me in a drag

so beat him a d only then is he gonna tell u.
Old 30th July 2005, 20:02   #26
BHPian

I dont post much!!
but this post made me post... I really felt sad after reading your post.. i saw that you are devoid of true friends who should talk good and bad to you and not just stuff like "wow what a car." . and just the things that you want to to hear.. so avi make friends who will say the truth to you and who will praise you where needed. and you will find such guys here at tbhp so its a good start by posting here.. i am sure that time .and a few tbhp meets will change you...Avi i would like to tell you.. that praising oneself is almost insulting yourself.... let others praise you.. if you are so into boasting then you will remain all alone..
anyways if what you say is true.. then you have a beauty though we have a dodge viper in brazil that does a quater mile in 9.85 seconds.. leave 0-100 .... anywyas this cxar is not in mumbai so you can be happy...
Old 30th July 2005, 21:29   #27
Senior - BHPian

Hey Buddy welcome

You wanna race with Madan's lancer in Chennai. Prepare to get your a$$ kicked.
Old 30th July 2005, 22:15   #28
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancster
anyways bro 1 more cool fact for your information..believe it or not i do not care...i drove 1 night at marine drive ...60% of it and my speed was around 190
and my car touches the speed of 100 within 7 seconds...WITHIN 6-7 seconds
I am afraid it will be more like in how many posts you will go from newbie to banned...

Well Dorothy, you ain't in Kansas anymore. Time to develop a whole new attitude.

Last edited by Samurai : 30th July 2005 at 22:20.
Old 30th July 2005, 23:20   #29
Team-BHP Support

Hey guys we have the right person onboard to race with the superbly modified Cielo which touches 260 kmph... LOL and also include the school bus someone was referring to during the last Amby Valley meet whose speedo did a few 360's to note some speed of 360 kmph...
so here we have dude Lancster with a car competent to the unbelievable, superbly modified speedo - Cielo and the school bus whose speedo needle was bizarre to do a couple of turns...

Last edited by moralfibre : 30th July 2005 at 23:22.
Old 30th July 2005, 23:33   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
I dont know about your dragster claims, but you sure are one hell of a bragster
well said very well said haha.Dude,I am not saying that you are a liar or anything but seriously saying that your lancer can take any car in bombay I think that you are a little ahead of yourself.There are 2 or 3 indian lancers such as yours in south bombay alone that have been modded and i am sure that they can give you a good fight.As for the upmarket cars bro please you dont stand a chance in hell.Dont get pissed or anything I am just trying to express my opinion on your rather tall claims.
As for your 6-7 second timing I wouldnt boast too much about that on this forum if was you because as impressive as it is it is certainly nowhere near the benchmark.
Like somone earlier said "dorothy this isnt Kansas anymore".
(i know the quote is a bit off but you get my point).

Last edited by byramshroff : 30th July 2005 at 23:45.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed