Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2005, 23:34   #31
Senior - BHPian

maybe his tone is taken the wrong way. He is excited about his car that has just been updated and wanted to share with us. maybe he did it in a wrong way. I think a more humble post from him would be fine but lotsa critics will make him feel unwelcome.

A new guy learns the t-bhp forums ways when they stay here for sometime.

welcome to the forums buddy.
Old 31st July 2005, 00:31   #32
BHPian

Hahahaha . This is one of the funniest post i ve ever read !

I would only like to repeat what our old man says
" Understanding comes with time "

p.s Anybody can race and win given that he has the fastest car but the real achievement is when you do something which speaks louder or should i say much louder than your words .
Believe me the day that happens we all will be proud of you and your car !

Best of luck dude and enjoy your stay and please DRIVE SAFE !
Old 31st July 2005, 00:40   #33
Team-BHP Support

With a tone and attitude like that guess this dude would start infinite number of threads if he was me , lol . dude get a hold of yourself , take it easy !

manson .
Old 31st July 2005, 01:29   #34
BHPian

hahah.. it seems like he has realized his car is not fast.. must have been outrun by a diesel indica or something.. must have killed himself or something... god what brags.. even if true keep it to urself man.. no one here's interested in talks....
Old 31st July 2005, 02:14   #35
Senior - BHPian

ahah..
i think the roar of my 2.2L blown corsa has made his lancer pee in its parking lot ..
Old 31st July 2005, 02:21   #36
Senior - BHPian

guys,

as much i hate this lancer guy claiming his car to be the best
i still think that other team bhpians should not get to a lower level

i think mods will take appropriate actions against this member (may be give a warning & something like that)
i would suggest if any one has a problem with this members should PM one of the mods to take an action.

@turbo_lover : 2.2L corsa?
Old 31st July 2005, 02:33   #37
Senior - BHPian

Well.....just get outta that so called 'Playstation' world and get into the real one.You might have a good car,but that never translates into the best.There's always a better one than yours.
So dude,welcome to the real world of real cars.

X
Old 31st July 2005, 03:09   #38
BANNED

you guys have been pretty rude to me...do not understand why!!!anyways sorry if i said anything wrong...but guys i really thought that my car is real fast...i was not boasting about it...it is just that the car is no longer a lancer...it is not even a mitsubishi at present...you guys keep guessing what car can it be ???
i will tell you all only if you all can guess what engine i have got in my car...nothing in my car is mitsubishi except for the body...and though the engine is powerful...it even has some super modifications...even the speedometer of the car is not mitsubishi as the car is much much faster than even the top speed of mitsubishi...i have done no body modifications...the lancer has an amazing space in front for the kind of engine i wanted to fit..and it is all set..it took me a month to make the car ...anyways you guys were really rude to me...and please do not underestimate my car...
Old 31st July 2005, 03:16   #39
BANNED

moderators , please let me know if i am wrong in any way...i do not understand why everybody wants me to be out of this team-bhp..whereas i thought team-bhp will be very good for me as it is only about driving and experiences ..fast or slow no matter..but just too good..i did not know that people will be so unfriendly and wish that i get banned
Old 31st July 2005, 03:30   #40
Senior - BHPian

dude chill out man no one wants anybody to get banned.go to the introdue yourself section http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
and see how every one else introduces themselves whether they own a scooter or a porche.its the tone in which you said your car is the best and the fastest blah blah balh that made members a little angry.

we all would want to know what really is under the hood of your half Mitsubishi lancer.so post some pics and do let us know.and remember in anything , anywhere if you are really good , THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BETTER !!!

so chill out give it another shot and introduce yourself all over again with a report of your car and some pics.

Rev
Old 31st July 2005, 03:38   #41
BANNED

you were really nice to me man...thank you...but as i said ..i will only let you all know if you all guess which engine i have in my car
Old 31st July 2005, 03:42   #42
Senior - BHPian

hey lancster

this aint no way to introduce yourself buddy..you just cant go around dissing other peoples rides (whom you dont even know) ...
remember First impression is th last impression...

we'd love to hear more about your LANCER (not what it can do to other cars) .. more on its specs, list of mods etc ...
cant believe it took you just a months time to built a car with a new engine ..and you are hitting a ton in 7 secs ...
put up some pics ...let us know your not just bull$%^ing ...

Quote:
i will only let you all know if you all guess which engine i have in my car
Accord V6 ?

cheers

Last edited by turbo_lover : 31st July 2005 at 03:43.
Old 31st July 2005, 03:46   #43
BANNED

no brother...much better than accord v6...now think and guess!!!
Old 31st July 2005, 03:53   #44
Senior - BHPian

how about a new thread called "Official Guess which engine lancster's lancer has ?"

waste of time guessing...could be anything ,,tell us what it is ..
Old 31st July 2005, 05:22   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancster
you were really nice to me man...thank you...but as i said ..i will only let you all know if you all guess which engine i have in my car
There are so many damn engine available off the shelf.I believe it would be a waste of time for everyone to keep guessing.Rather just spill the beans yourself.

X
Closed Thread

Most Viewed