Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2005, 02:45   #1
BANNED

wanna race ???

hello guys !!! by now all you guys must be knowing that i own a lancer...that is what my nick shows...
but what you people do not know about my lancer is that it can smoke a skoda rs very easily...skoda rs is nothing in front of my car if it is against my car for a drag...the new accord...i smoked that too in a drag at reclemation...drag at mumbai pune express way...anywhere and everywhere...my can can take up anycar in mumbai i feel...so please all you people in v-tec do not come to me asking me to race you people...because i really would not be interested in wasting my fuel and my time on racing a car like v-tec...yeah but if a car like mondeo comes with some engine modifications ofcoarse for a race..then you are welcome buddy..i know you guys must be interested in what i have done to my car but guys i keep it a secret as the stuff installed in my car is not yet available in the whole of india...yeah but i will surely let you people know about the modifications the day any of your cars or anybody beats me in a drag...it is a lancer...from bandra...which is hardly seen in bandra..seen on mumbai poona expressway or marine drive at nights..name's avi
Old 30th July 2005, 03:42   #2
BHPian

LOL!!! i guess there will be quite some pppl out here from this forum wholl be able to beat u and take that wicked grinn and alll the over confidence out of u!! ne wayz if you are so good why dont u come for the ACI drags !! or the other meets?
Old 30th July 2005, 04:02   #3
BANNED

becuase they are so kiddish that i dont even keep a track of these races..anyways my car is like this since 4 months...tell me when and where is next aci drag race
Old 30th July 2005, 04:05   #4
BANNED

anyways bro 1 more cool fact for your information..believe it or not i do not care...i drove 1 night at marine drive ...60% of it and my speed was around 190
and my car touches the speed of 100 within 7 seconds...WITHIN 6-7 seconds
Old 30th July 2005, 05:28   #5
Senior - BHPian

buddy i own a lancer . I dont race(some1 made me swear) and I wont even be modifying my car. But I would be intrested in knowing what you did to your car. A new engine is my last guess. I am not in India too so you dont have a competition.

I am waiting for your Private Message.
Old 30th July 2005, 10:33   #6
BHPian

Didn't think I'd see such an amateur post in this forum

Anyway Lancster, good for you. Really. At least for your car.
Your attitude, however, could do with an upgrade.
Old 30th July 2005, 11:01   #7
BANNED

Hey,

Congrats on having a fast car. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GO ON BRAGGING ABOUT IT. I DONT THINK THIS FORUM PROMOTES OR ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO DRIVE LIKE MANIACS AND RACE. IF YOU WANNA RACE DO IT A T A RACE TRACK AND PROVE YOUR WORTH NOT ON THE STREETS ENDANGERING THE PUBLIC AS WELL AS YOUR OWN LIFE.

You probably have a MIVEC engine turbo charged or an EVO engine and NOS but i can confidentaly say that there are cars faster than yours in Mumbai.

Viper

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th July 2005 at 11:41.
Old 30th July 2005, 11:12   #8
Senior - BHPian

I dont know about your dragster claims, but you sure are one hell of a bragster
Old 30th July 2005, 11:14   #9
BANNED

Quote:
my can can take up anycar in mumbai i feel...so please all you people in v-tec do not come to me asking me to race you people...because i really would not be interested in wasting my fuel and my time on racing a car like v-tec..
Its good to feel. But i think you need to taste Jigarmunis Vtec and then you will know what Vtec really means. Your car may hit ton in 7 secs but i can confidently say that a modified Vtec will beat the hell out of your car. Since the 1.5 with a Turbo beats an RS i think you need to feel the taste and power of the Vtec.

p.s How can we believe you that your car reaches 100 in 7 secs. YOu need to post pics and tested timing by Gtech or Vbox. Till then stop boasting please.

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th July 2005 at 11:38.
Old 30th July 2005, 11:37   #10
Senior - BHPian

yeah dude give us some proof to show what your saying is really true and then maybe well believe it.
anyway welcome to tbhp.

Rev
Old 30th July 2005, 11:42   #11
Team-BHP Support

lancster, if this is your tone of voice to start with, please understand, you're not welcome in this forum.

Moderator's note: Unless you change your tone, your every post will be deleted from now on. Choice is yours.
Old 30th July 2005, 12:00   #12
BHPian

What a warm welcome from all sides!!
BTw i have seen an Old Mini Cooper beat a 911 the moment they had to go around corners!!
Old 30th July 2005, 12:02   #13
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by xezas
Didn't think I'd see such an amateur post in this forum
At least we get to blame Rehaan for this one...
Old 30th July 2005, 12:10   #14
F50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancster
...my car can take up anycar in mumbai i feel...
Figure of Speech : Hyperbole
Old 30th July 2005, 12:16   #15
Senior - BHPian

hey dude ...
i wish i was in mumbai ,i'd kick your can around with my eyes closed. ..
like you i happen to have a monster which comes alive on the expressway and the toll bridge..i happen to own a sprayed corsa swapped with a vectra powerplant ..i hit a ton in 6.5 ..twin blowers make sure i hit those times...
hence my nick turbo_lover ...

anyways,welcome aboard and enjoy your stay ..
cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed