Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2009, 11:38   #1

Hi Guys

Finally decided to join... been following the happenings here passively for about a year now... great site and glad to be part of it!!

I'm a Tech Support Engineer for an Audio Technology Company. I also freelance as an Audio Engineer. I have a 2009 Royal Enfield Machismo 500 LB..

Another noteworthy Family possession is a completely restored 1968 (I'm not sure abt this!! Brother is incharge of vehicle) Lambretta Li150.

Else, the family car is a 2005 Esteem Vxi.

Cheers,
Old 30th October 2009, 11:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

Welcome buddy.

Check out the forum rules in the Announcement ssection.

Have a great time here.
I ride a RE bike myself.
You planning on riding to Mumbai for Rider Mania X in January.
Old 3rd November 2009, 10:54   #3

Thanks Bblost

Not sure if I'd find the time to participate in Rider Mani X... Keeping my fingers crossed though
Old 5th November 2009, 20:35   #4
BHPian

welcome onboard djworx and enjoy the wealth of automotive knowlegde in this forum
Old 5th November 2009, 20:51   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djworx View Post
Finally decided to join... been following the happenings here passively for about a year now... great site and glad to be part of it!!

I'm a Tech Support Engineer for an Audio Technology Company. I also freelance as an Audio Engineer. I have a 2009 Royal Enfield Machismo 500 LB..

Another noteworthy Family possession is a completely restored 1968 (I'm not sure abt this!! Brother is incharge of vehicle) Lambretta Li150.

Else, the family car is a 2005 Esteem Vxi.

Cheers,
Welcome aboard, does your machismo 500 have an avl engine. cause I had a bad experience with this avl engine had to sell it off, because of the engine noise
Old 6th November 2009, 21:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhananjay View Post
Welcome aboard, does your machismo 500 have an avl engine. cause I had a bad experience with this avl engine had to sell it off, because of the engine noise
Hey Dhananjay...

Yeah, mine is an AVL... What are the issues you faced?? I am facing a couple of issues now... I've mentioned it in the motorcycle forum...

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.
Old 7th November 2009, 08:33   #7
BHPian

Audio BoY

Welcome Dj

So You Have A RE - 500 and you are and Audio Engg No Wonder U selected the Best Audible Bike on Indian Roads Lol
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks