Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2009, 20:57   #1
BHPian

Introduction

Dear T-Bhp-ians,
After repeated tries, I have finally got into the forum. This introduction has been pending for a while as well. Here it goes.
I am based in bangalore, and work for a IT company ( now that's a surprise, some of you would say). I love traveling and my work has taken me to many different places. Since last few years, have got very interested in the world of automobiles. There are various two wheelers which I owned during my college and early working days. Right from a Humara bajaj, to HeroHonda, to a Kawasaki 100.Right now, am a proud owner of a Enfield Machismo 500,2008 model. However, not many KMs on its odo.
Owned a Maruti Zen, and now currently own a Palio 1.2 sports. I absolutely love driving, and visiting new places. Have a travel bug in me, but due to work, family, and maybe to an extent laziness, the drives I do, mostly are in my mind or aspirations, and that's how I thought of my login name. The V stands for virtual in v-drive.
I have a 6 month old daughter, and hence that's one reason that my family outings are restricted for the moment.
Currently contemplating buying a Safari GX 4X4 soon, and hence the two-three threads I religiously read are related to that.
I hope, I am able to contribute to some of the discussions in the forum and give at least something back to the community from which I am taking a lot on a daily basis.

Wonderful being here.

V-drive.
Old 30th October 2009, 22:35   #2

Hi buddy,

Live to drive., carry a lot of daipers and lota of milk and fruits and you can set on a travel with your kid. do not forget a child seat on your rear car seat, kids are comortable there.

I have travelled Pune to Daman and back with my 6 month old daughter and its fun, but mentally you have to be prepared to stop for some time (refresh yourself) whereever the kid demands.

Happy driving
Old 30th October 2009, 22:45   #3
BHPian

Hello V-Drive, Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. Yet another bangalorean.
You got a Nice handle.
I am sure you will enjoy your stay here and will contribute to the forum.
Happy revving!
Old 31st October 2009, 00:34   #4
BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP V-drive.

Please visit the announcement section to get a hint of how things work on TeamBHP.

Most importantly, while being a member of the forum, Have Fun.

Cheers!
Old 31st October 2009, 08:57   #5
Team-BHP Support

Welcome on board. When you see the quality of the forum postings, you will understand why the price of admission was thorough!
Old 31st October 2009, 10:13   #6
BHPian

Thanks Folks, for the welcome
@sushil.raddi - have already got a child seat, that is my first criteria for my daughter to sit in the car . However, I am amazed at how many people do not even give it a thought , and declare it unnecessary fussiness by saying "we have also raised kids, and nothing happened"
Others : Thanks for the welcome, and I totally appreciate the tight controls. Not complaining about them
Old 31st October 2009, 10:38   #7
BHPian

Hi V Drive, Welcome on board! You will enjoy it here being an auto enthu! Being a Bangalorean my one request to you is always follow traffic rules- signals, one-ways, lane & use of indicators! Even if you stick 80% on the right side of rules...we will have a fun driving city
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks