Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2009, 21:52   #1
BHPian

Hi. Another Introduction

Hi Fellow Team BHPians

Avijit here, from Bangalore. Was pretty lucky to get the membership approved. I had seen many introductions where it look quite some persistent effort to get through.

I'm 23, finished my MBA last year. Was working for a year in a Paint Company, now quit and am preparing for a few entrance exams (apart from trying to be a part time reviewer)

I heard of Team BHP from a friend of mine, and being frustrated with the content (or lack thereof) in many Indian Automotive publications, I found the forums here to be the perfect, no-nonsense and especially unbiased place to read up on all things automotive. Really appreciate that.

Current interests, apart from of course, all things automotive, is writing reviews, photography, movies and fiddling around with consumer electronics. Don't really follow F1 these days, more of Rallying and a bit of MotoGP. Also a big fan of the UK Television series 'Top Gear'.

In terms of the actual BHP scale, am really quite low down with a 1994 Maruti 800 (39 horses to count). Since I currently do not have a job, don't have any plans to pick up a new car, but the Grande Punto is definitely on my wish list (though not so sure now after reading up about it on these forums). Of course, in terms of 1:18 models, I have a 911 Carrera S, an SL55 AMG, a Ferrari 360 and a Carrera GT.

Hope to contribute and learn from the Team BHP forums, and also tell fellow automotive buffs in the country about it.
Old 30th October 2009, 22:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Nice to have you here pal. Check out the scale model thread. There are some supercool collections in there
Old 30th October 2009, 22:29   #3

Welcome buddy.

Do share your driving experience with all of us.

Fiat is a great choice. What are you thinking, petrol or diesel.
Old 31st October 2009, 00:29   #4
BHPian

hi there,
Welcome . Hope you have a fun time here. Check out GTO's review thread on the new Manza. im sure you will learn a few things on how to review cars and also on photographing one lol.

"It is not what u own , But rather what you wish u owned that makes you a motorhead" -NUT-case
Old 31st October 2009, 00:37   #5
BHPian

Welcome to TeamBHP avi.

Please visit the announcement sections to get accustomed to TeamBHP's rules & regulations.

Enjoy your stay here!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed